Author Topic: Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015  (Read 859 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015
« on: January 17, 2015, 09:07:26 AM »
Good morning!
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 09:09:49 AM »
Good morning! It's sunny and beautiful. Sure gives me Spring Fever! I'm busy around the house, cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry. I'll put some vegetable beef soup in the crockpot, then I'm going to organize the area around my computer. Sure needs some attention!

Not much else on the agenda today, which is nice. I found a good site with organizing and meal planning tips, and I'm going to spend time looking through that for some ideas.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Saturday, Jan. 17, 2015
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 09:23:20 AM »
Good morning Jennie and all who follow,
   It is going to be another beautiful day here, although the clouds are moving in.  :-\ I don't think we have any rain in the forecast, but I guess we get what we get.  ;) Yesterday was so nice out. I really wanted to spend the day outside in it, but Kevin asked me to run a few errands for him, so I decided I might as well get some groceries and do the laundry. Yep, spent most of the beautiful day in stores, the car, or sitting in the laundry mat.  :( Oh well, that is done for the week.
   The wind is getting up, but we are still going for a walk this afternoon. I missed it yesterday, although I did get lots of steps in. LOL It is already 46*. Sure loving this warm up in Jan.
    I need to get my Baker Creek order ready to go. Kevin has already ordered and received lots of stuff from Victory Garden. I got my BC catalog before Christmas, but laid it up because I was busy. Then forgot about it. These warm temps have me thinking about the garden. I hope Kevin sticks with the plan. We decided last fall that this year we would only grow what we use the most. I can't keep up with a huge garden any more and the weeds take it. I want to plant just what I can take care of.  :D
   You all have a great day! If you are having these unseasonably warm temps in your area, get out and take a walk!!  ;D
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie