Author Topic: Thursday, August 7, 2014  (Read 1050 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, August 7, 2014
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:22:58 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, August 7, 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:31:12 AM »
3 of the kids are helping a neighbor work calves, megan is helping a neighbor roof, and Ross  and Allison I am not sure his list.  I want to either haul hay if it isn't too wet otherwise spray thistle.  I did spray around my house yesterday for weeds.  I will head out and check cows salt and mineral and put pondmaster in waster tanks.  I would like to clean out some old wire and load on trailer so whenever we go to city again we could recycle.  Laundry is calling me

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 06:44:43 AM »
Good morning, Janice and everyone.

I've had my coffee and now I'm about to go on my morning walk.  I used to walk every day but have been slacking lately.  I will walk in the mornings and evenings, building up to 3 miles each time.  That's my plan anyway!   ;)

After walking, I need to run some errands and pay the water bill.  Today is back to (home)school for Emily.  I'm looking forward to this year.  We have found a group of homeschoolers that are more active  and have lots more activities than our other group. 

Guess I better get a move on.  Hope everyone has a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 02:59:58 PM »
Hi Janice and Cheryl!  My day has been pretty productive considering no sleep.  3 loads of laundry done, all the bathrooms are cleaned and the washers and dryers are wiped down, along with all the other everyday chores.  I am taking a break before going upstairs and touch-up painting one of the bedrooms.  Planted some new kale starts a few days ago and they are popping up.  Some white moths got all of my kale last month and made it inedible. :P  Not too happy about that. :P  Any ideas for keeping those away? Cheryl, you inspired me to clean out my kitchen drawers Monday, so I will also try to finish that today (1 more drawer to go).  If the kids will watch a movie, I may try to workout a while (been doing this most days, but sometimes just can't get to it).  Cheryl, too bad we aren't neighbors,  I have an extra treadmill and working out alone is getting boring.  I have made it a little better by moving my treadmill into my room.......in front of the TV.  ;)

Janice- so glad you got rain!  A cattle pond up the road from us is now dried completely up for the first time I have ever seen it.  It is supposed to rain here this week too.

Cheryl- How did your first day of school go?  We will be starting back Tuesday.

Have a wonderful rest of the day friends. :)

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 07:08:22 PM »
Lindsay, our first day of school went ok.  We're easing back into it.  Emily's been doing math all summer along with reading.  Today she also did language and spelling.  Tomorrow we'll add in the history, bible, and science.  There wasn't too much grumbling today but I expect it to increase as time goes by!  :D
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn