Author Topic: Thrusday, April 21, 2016  (Read 988 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, April 21, 2016
« on: April 21, 2016, 06:10:09 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, April 21, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 06:16:28 AM »
I'll try this again.  Yesterday I posted good morning 2x and my post never posted. So will try today.  I am up waiting for the coffee quite a change. K cups are so expensive and I have coffee to use up so am back to the old ways. I should be able to make it everywhere with tractor today so chores will take a little longer.  I keep working on little projects I see outside as I go along but always lots to do this time of year. I am cleaning up some toys that were in storage and will probably send to thrift store

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, April 21, 2016
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 10:27:51 AM »
Can you tell I get interrupted.. ALOT! Back in from morning chores. Have my servants going again. Muddy weather makes for lots of laundry. I have major paperwork to do before I go to the kids spelling bee awards at 2. For as little as they have studied I don't look for anything big.  I told them we would get a treat at the new coffee house before coming home to do chores. Then back to town for a festival at the school from 6-8. I have always dreaded this festival but have to get it over with. This weekend a neighbor will brand so they will be at that. We have lots of our own work to do to. We need to sort out pairs. I need to have supper ready so need to figure out that. Lots of fresh stuff to use up. Maybe taco salad.  I am very anxious for a garden this year.  I need to make some phone calls so I will be back...

Janice