Author Topic: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2016  (Read 763 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2016
« on: December 13, 2016, 08:23:23 AM »
Good Morning Lovely Ladies!

Hope everyone is off to a great start!  I am up and around ... sort of!  Feeling a little lost in what I need to do today. I have so many thoughts and ideas and lists floating around in my head. I need to write things down and sort things out.

I think I will start with wrapping some more gifts. I have a ton to pull together and get wrapped. I need to get son's gf's gifts together so I can get that sent out to her soon.

I also need to make a couple of appointments. Will call on those right away so I can check them off my brain list!

I got the laundry done yesterday other than when I got down there I realized there was also a load of towels that needed to be done, so those are in the dryer and will need to be folded and put away.   That will be a quick job.

Not much else here. Not sure what dinner will be. I did a pork loin last night, and there is plenty of that leftover, as well as taco meat/refried beans leftovers. Not even sure if hubby is going to be home for dinner as he has and event starting at 6pm. Will have to check in with him before I start to make big plans!

Have a wonderful day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25