Author Topic: Saturday, Jan. 14, 2017  (Read 817 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Saturday, Jan. 14, 2017
« on: January 14, 2017, 11:00:09 AM »
Hello Ladies!

Any of you popping in today?  I am just checking a few things on the web, (email, etc.) and thought I would see if anyone was here.

Not too much happening for me today.  Hubby has a work commitment later this afternoon.  Hosting a fundraiser brewery tour or something for the boys & girls club.   He will be gone all afternoon and most of the evening.  That leaves me with finding a few projects to keep me busy.  (shouldn't be a problem!!)

I think though, I will grab a book and start reading.  I have a goal to read 15 books this year.  I need to start one.  Today would be a good day to do that.

I also am planning a road trip with my best friend from HS.  She is going with me to NC to watch my college son play baseball, and then we will go on to SC for a couple days to meet up with son and fiance to do some wedding planning.  I am so glad she can come with me!  I'm sure we will feel like 16 year olds in the bodies of 50 year olds! 

We went to the Christopher Cross concert last night.  It was good.  He sounded pretty much the same as all those years ago.  We had a nice time with that same HS friend and her husband.

Hope all of you are having a great start to your weekend!
I am going to run load the dishwasher and get that going. 

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25