Author Topic: Thrusday, May 21, 2015  (Read 734 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, May 21, 2015
« on: May 21, 2015, 07:25:32 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, May 21, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 07:33:13 AM »
Last day of school! Hurray! I just want to sleep in for a day just because. I am so looking forward to summer. I have the usual list of oustide and inside chores and family will head to a branding afterschool or some of us might go to another neighbor and dock lambs.  I turned my big chickens with little chickens I hope there is no peeking. I made a different run for them to get my weeds down etc.  I need to finish some cards for mail and wrap some gifts. Just so I can get them out of here.  My floors need a good cleaning hopefully I get enough time. Well laundry needs its 2nd reboot.  Need to call school to see if there is lunch charges to pay so kids can get signed out.

Coffee time..'
Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 11:57:41 AM »
I am such a goof. I hope there is no PECKING with the chickens! ugh too big a hurry. Waiting for crop adjuster to come to show them the fields  Then back on track ha. I had my room really clean not so long ago and now it needs attention today!

Offline Cathie

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 06:23:43 AM »
good morning ladies ~

I hope you have all been well.
I'm going to spend a few minutes catching up on all this fun I have missed here.

Wishing you all a great memorial day weekend!