Author Topic: Wednesday, April 26, 2017  (Read 1075 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, April 26, 2017
« on: April 26, 2017, 07:07:37 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 07:10:43 AM »
Good morning!

Today's pretty much a repeat of yesterday.  No outside appointments till tonight, so the plan is to continue working on projects.  I've also got laundry to do, house pickup, and shopping in the freezer for the meat I need for the coming week's meals.

I'm also going to reorganize my fridge freezer.  I have a French door fridge with the freezer drawer on the bottom.  It's got a second, shallower drawer on the top and I am thinking I will clear that out by putting some stuff in the big freezer in the garage so that shallower drawer can be used to store the meat I will use over the next week.  Then I can just pull it out when I need it instead of having to run to the garage freezer to get meat.  It'll also help to not have a whole lot of meat taking up room in the fridge.  We'll see how that idea works out.

Hope you all have a good day!

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 08:45:11 AM »
Blah, I'm not feeling well at all. I felt a sore throat coming on yesterday and it got worse overnight. I took half a day off yesterday to work outside in the sunshine. Now I'm just exhausted, my nose is plugged and my throat is raw.

I did work out in my destroyed lawn yesterday trying to put it back in place from all the damage the skunk has done. We have been unable to catch him in the trap and he comes and goes without any rhyme or reason. Maybe someone else took care of him.

I haven't been making a whole lot of meals lately, since I'm just not feeling it. So we have had soup that hubby made, a grilled pork chop, some black beans and corn salad, just easy stuff.

We have a commitment tonight and I don't feel like it but it has to be done. I'm going to try to go home early and catch a little nap and hope that works.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 11:56:24 AM »
Good Afternoon Ladies.

I too have the scratchy throat thing going on Alice.  I think mine is actually allergies.  It came on after I spent the day out working in the yard and pulling up weeds and the like.  Not too much with runny nose or watery eyes, but definitely the throat and intermittent coughing.  I should grab an allergy pill. 

I need to call and reschedule my chiropractor appt. for next week.  We are going to be up north, so I won't be able to make it.  I keep forgetting to call to change it until after 5, or else during when they are closed for lunch.  I got an email reminder for it, so I have that pulled up to remind me to call this afternoon.

Local son came over to mow the front lawn for me.  He is helpful when hubs is out of town.  Sure could tell that the mower needs some maintenance done.  Probably an oil change and blade sharpening at the very least.  Hope to get that done next week.

Went to weight watchers, and then walked and lunched with my friend.  It is a beautiful day!  I think we have a big rain coming in this evening, so it was good to get a nice long walk in. 

I have some things to do on the computer this afternoon, and will sort through some papers that are still needing attention.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25