Author Topic: Tuesday, March 25, 2014  (Read 1485 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, March 25, 2014
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:43:44 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 05:58:58 AM »
I am feeling spring fever even though it is still cold out. Yesterday  it  was even snowing. Today is our neighbor ladies birthday and she does so much for us.  I have a present wrapped  and am gonna bake her an angel food cake this morning and take it over to her.  As soon as I get the kids up I will start on that so it will be done baking by the time they go to school. I usually leave to do chores right after they leave for school.  Right after dishwasher and laundry is started. I started listing stuff on eBay and today craigslist I had boxes of new and used egg cartons and I already sold 2 of them I need to ship them today. Lots more to list. My time has ran out

Have a great day

Janice

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 07:21:17 AM »
Its a little chilly right now but have a high of 55 so hopefully turn out to be a decent day. I have a horrible cold/sinuses or something but for some reason mommies don't get sick days lol. I took the older 2 kids to the dentist yesterday and have to take them back in a few weeks for sealants and to get a few teeth wiggled out that just wont fall out.
 Hubby started his job early on the 14th and it seems to be going well and even better means we will loose our foodstamps next month which is Amazing! Nest goal is for me to find a job between august and December so we can get the kids off of soonercare and be totally independent again, its great to have the help when we needed it, since it was the first time since having kids that we had a job closure it was very scary ,just too many rules like how much money can be in the bank and how old your care has to be.
Well time to start the dryer, have a great day everyone.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:25:33 AM by fishermanwife »
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:55:33 AM »
Good Morning!

Janice - Happy birthday to your sweet neighbor!

Norma - Hope you get to feeling better soon.  Great news about becoming independent again!

Well, it's snowing here again.  This is just getting ridiculous!  It shouldn't amount to much, and it's already above freezing, so that's a plus. 

Our friends are coming back through on their way home to NYC from TN tonight, so we will have them staying with us overnight again.  We've been watching their two small Chihuahuas, Red and Daisy, while they were in TN, so we'll have to say goodbye to our little buddies tomorrow morning when they all head out on their final leg home.  Sure was nice having pups in the house again!  Since they won't be here until later tonight, after dinner, I don't have too much to do to get ready for them. 

Jean's gone to work for a bit, amazingly all of the laundry is done (save for a handful of shirts that need ironing), and the house is still in good shape from when our friends were here last week, so I think the pups and I might just have a cozy day on the couch, knitting up a few Linden Sheep orders and watching Investigation Discovery shows on Netflix :D!

Dinner tonight is skillet lasagna and salad.

Have a wonderful day!

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:58:26 AM »
Thanks Mandy! Have fun today with as Ollie says the Chickawawas lol.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 08:25:55 AM »
Good morning,

It is another cold and windy day here in Missouri. I don't think Mother Nature got the memo that spring is here.  :( We had about an inch of snow yesterday, but it all melted during the afternoon. I will be glad when this week it over. It is supposed to be 70* on Sunday. So looking forward to that.  :D

Yesterday I made Curried Chicken and Cauliflower and Ratatouille. Both turned out good. Then I cut 55 lbs of potatoes in hopes that we can plant them this weekend.  :) At 7, I settled down with my Scrappy 36 Patch quilt. I only have 4.5 blocks left to quilt. I really think I can get this ready for binding this week. Getting excited. I always get excited towards the beginning and the end of a hand quilting project. LOL

Thanks to the potatoes, my hands are a mess. I was going to wear gloves, but I just can't work with gloves on. So I am slathering on the lotion today.  :D

Mandy, enjoy your little guests and knitting.
Norma, feel better soon, and good for you.
Janice, surely spring weather will be here soon. Nice of you to bake a cake for your neighbor lady.

Everyone have a wonderful day. I think I will be in the zone with my quilt. LOL

Blessings,
Winona

I wanted to add that I am lifting you up in prayer today, Lindsay!
Also wanted to say how good it is to see you back posting, Leah.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:06:11 AM by MoWin »
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 09:28:26 AM »
good morning!!

I've been house cleaning, we had company over the weekend, Coby's sister & husband came in and we had a great visit!  Tomorrow Megan, Mont & Ada fly home for a long weekend!  I'm excited to have them home!! 

It's pretty here today, cold but the sun is out!  Each day this week it's supposed to get warmer & warmer!! 

Our ddAmanda just called and it's pretty close to certain they are having another girl!  The ultrasound tech asked Amanda to come back Monday to be absolutely sure as the baby was scissoring it's little legs the whole time!!  :)  Amanda told me she saw the 3 lines so I believe she knows it's a girl!!  :)

I think i'm having sausage gravy & biscuits with eggs & bacon for supper...sounds good to me!

have a nice day ladies!!

Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus