The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home > The Cook House

BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS

(1/2) > >>

bobbie78:
I recently got a great deal on this. I bought several large packages. But to be honest, I dont really know what to do with it. Do any of you have any recipes that use the b/s chicken thighs? I mainly use the breast.  Chad is very picky and likes his chicken shake and baked or bbq'd or fried. This doesnt have skin...so I dont think those options are available. HELP!

Proudmama:
You can shake and bake and BBQ the thighs and they are quite good that way.  You can also cook them in the crockpot with BBQ sauce and shred them for using in sandwiches.  Actually, just about anything you use the boneless breast for I think you could substitute the thighs.

Denise

fishermanwife:
We do everything with them shake n bake, grill with bbq sauce, crockpot shredded bbq sandwiches, crockpot with salt and pepper and dice and freeze for recipes. Wish I could find some on sale lol.

Alice:
We also LOVE boneless, skinless chicken thighs but rarely can I get a good price on them. We use them just like you would with the breast part. Anything works with these. Where did you get a good deal? How long ago? Just curious as I would like to find a lot of those for my freezer.

Alice

bobbie78:
Alice, I got the deal at Kroger about a week ago. They were .99 a lb! I dont know if they just had too much of it or what. It wasnt close to the expiration date. Just packaged at .99 a lb! I bought lots of packages!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version