Author Topic: Tuesday, June 10, 2014  (Read 1416 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, June 10, 2014
« on: June 10, 2014, 05:47:40 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, June 10, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:54:56 AM »
Never typed a post yesterday as it was catch up day. Then we had unexpected company that gave me an hours notice/ Needless to say I was doing the flight of the bumble bee after being gone camping. Today is my turn to drive for Allisons basketball camp. I plan on taking some bookwork and getting a few groceries not much else to do in the neighboring town. I am still attempting setting up quickbooks. I was hoping after setting up the program I would just have to hit download my old info in but so far am not finding that. I need to do more mowing. I did 1\2 of renters yard last night and will finish mine today. We are trying to get projects finished so we can get ready to hay.Still dont have pool set up either.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:37:52 AM by wrancher »

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 08:38:28 AM »
Good morning.

Just finished paying bills and updating the checkbook.  I'm watering the front yard as our sprinkler system isn't working.

Today I need to do laundry, make strawberry jam and a whole host of other little projects here and there.  Today is library day and tonight we're going to the in-laws for swimming and dinner, I think.  Need to text MIL to confirm what we're doing.

If I can, in between all the have-to-dos, I want to work on sorting out the kids stuff that needs to be scrapbooked.  I have some of it done already but it's all just in piles and I need to contain it somehow to ensure things don't get knocked over or mixed up.  I'd also like to get some filing done. 

Hope you all have a good day.

Merilee

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 08:46:36 AM »
Good morning!

Had my coffee and a couple of boiled eggs.  Not my favorite but they were cooked and there so I ate them, lol.  Got the younger two girls to camp yesterday safely.  Today I am tackling their room (just moved rooms but need to go through all their "stuff".  If you don't hear from me for awhile, call someone to dig me out.   ;D  Seriously, though, I'm really dreading this but it needs to be done.   Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath.  Maybe I should have a glass of wine first?

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 09:21:27 AM »

Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath.  Maybe I should have a glass of wine first?

You go Catherine...I won't judge  ;D ;)

Good Morning!

Another early day, but I went back to bed for a bit.  Up now, and have run one load of laundry (though I may do another), taken Grimmauld outside, completed a web training session for work, had breakfast, swept the floors, and completed some other NSA work.  Time for some coffee, I think!

Yesterday ended up being a really bizarre - but fun - day.  The job that Jean was supposed to start yesterday got pushed back a day, so after he completed a touch-up at another job, he came home early.  We had set up our little 4-person pool on the deck last weekend, so we spent the afternoon in the pool with a pitcher of drinks, then decided to build a fire in our pit and roast sausages and make s'mores for dinner.  Needless to say, I went WAY over my calories yesterday, but it sure was fun! 

So, on the schedule for today is definitely a yoga workout and maybe a walk with Grimmies if it isn't too hot. I also need to make the bed, finish the laundry, and work on some more NSA stuff.  Dinner tonight is baked spaghetti.

Have a wonderful day!
Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline wrancher

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 09:43:18 AM »
Interrupted. I ended up not having to drive so am finishing some stuff here. I just had to take her to meet the ride and then will go back to town to pick her up.  I am liking the extra time although I am just doing some computer work although I should be outside working while it is nice. They kids are getting sick of moving cows, bulls, etc. Still not done with all that but good for a few days. We only get 3 months of summer to do all we need for winter on top of fixing all the damage from last winter. I think Megan is out fencing, Ashley cleaning shop and Levi is cutting twine off bale feeder.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 10:43:22 AM »
Good morning,
   It is another damp and cool morning, but I am not complaining. I ran in to Oregon to get the oil changed in the car. The owner has a new beagle pup. I played with him the whole time. LOL Then after I got home, Buddy was not amused by the other dog's scent on me. LOL It was quite funny.  :D
   Penny's babies have their eyes open now, but still haven't come out of the box. I believe there are 8 black babies in there. Kind of weird that they are all black since the father is a California. Oh well, they are still cute.
   I got Hayley's quilt all sewn together yesterday. Looks good to me. Now today I will work on getting the backing prepared and possibly getting it sandwiched. Sandwiching is my least favorite part of quilting, but a necessary evil.  ::) I bought 6 yards of a green fabric for the backing. I will cut it in to two 3 yard pieces. I still need a few more inches for the middle, so I decided to use leftover fabric from the front and make just one round of logs. This will add 6 inches and I will sew this strip right down the middle. I think it will look cute that way.  ;)
   Rain is supposed to move out later, and tomorrow be dry. Maybe I can get in the garden for a bit. The grass is really bad, but it has rained for almost 3 weeks straight. Sometimes just enough to make it too wet to work in the garden, but rain nevertheless.  :D
   The little ducks are growing like weeds and I heard a chick peeping in the incubator this morning. So I need to get the 3 week old chicks moved to their next home and get the brooder cleaned for the new batch. Probably do that tomorrow, because I want to get that quilt ready to work on today!  ;D
   You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie