Author Topic: Wednesday, March 18, 2015  (Read 860 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, March 18, 2015
« on: March 18, 2015, 05:48:14 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 06:05:10 AM »
Normal day on the ranch. After chores I hope to do a quick run through of house then finish some bookwork. I need to get my chick nursery ready as I bring them home Sunday. I will have heat lamps and everything set up. I need to pickup the chick starter today in town   A friend has cancer and her husband was in a bad accident and they are both out of work who knows how long maybe permantly. They are having a benefit for them. I am gonna make a boot frame mirror to donate as either a raffle or auction. I will get the wood today and work on tonight. I also want to finish 2 diaper cakes and get those delivered. I take kids in to school today as Ashley had to leave early for a FFA judging
Lindsay our weather is the same. I hate complaining about 50s. But 70s was so nice. I don't have as many chickens as I used to. I have 50 now but getting 75. Love chicken chores as they go so fast.

Offline Linda

Re: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 08:37:27 AM »
Janice.. thinking of your Friends, that is just heartbreaking.. i will add them in my prayers... wow 75 chickens, i can't even figure how the ins and out of having 6 yet... hence why i don't have them just yet..lol

Good morning, nice rainy quiet day.. i needed one of those after highs in upper 70's and 80's..its only 40 today so i will stay in and get some cleaning done, and some cooking... wanting to make a nice crocpot chili today and hashbrown soup tomorrow..that way i plenty for all the guys to eat for dinners at work also.
Need to run and get a bunch of potting soil today and Nick and I are picking up a new air conditioner for Mr. Mouse's room... Have a great day everyone.... Love to all..