Author Topic: Tuesday, February 24, 2015  (Read 848 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, February 24, 2015
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:52:22 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, February 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 07:08:45 AM »
Busy day today. Surprise.  Calving chores, then Cow chores. If everything is going ok calving wise then we will go to sale barn to watch calves sell.  I need to go put out some mineral and I need to do some bookwork.  It seems like I just keep laundry and dishes going and general cleaning.  I do not have any extra time for awhile.  Calving heifers is like having a newborn baby.  I was up 3 different times last night checking a heifer having a calf. We finally had to pull it.  Everything is good.  Well I am off..

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:31:26 AM »
Good morning!

Finally getting around to breakfast, leftover homemade dinner rolls slathered with honey butter.  Rough night...Max spiked 104.4 fever though it thankfully broke and he just seems a bit tired this morning.  Mallory is home not feeling so hot either.  Took Maddy to school as it was quite chilly here this morning and I didn't want her walking to the bus stop and standing out in it.  Next, dropped off the other two and ran to Country Mart for a couple of items we need for dinner tonight.  I'm making pork carnitas but the kids ate all the regular tortillas with the fajitas we had Friday night. 

Need to fold the laundry in the dryer, then switch the next load over.  Fill my supplement containers for the next week.  Sweep the floors, balance the "checkbook", and put dinner in the oven.  Might catch a little nap if I get the time since last night was rough.  I'm working from 4-8 but Maddy will be home at 3:30 which is when I need to aim to leave.  And Earl will get home just before 4 after picking up Morgan and Micah.  Trying to get used to this balancing act.  :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Catherine

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 01:23:04 PM »
Good afternoon, everyone.

I had a hair appointment this morning and now I'm home for a bit before I go pick up my CSA box so I placed a Scentsy order for a customer.  After i pick up the box, its home again for a bit and to the gym then home, feed the kids and hubs and get them out the door to Scouts.  Busy day but my hair looks good so that's a plus, LOL.

Got my new Scentsy warmer and melts yesterday so I am looking forward to sitting down and turning it on tonight and reading a book.  Sounds positively relaxing.

Not sure what dinner is.. I better get on that quick!