Author Topic: Wednesday, April 1, 2015  (Read 766 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, April 1, 2015
« on: April 01, 2015, 06:17:05 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, April 1, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:38:46 AM »
I am not a huge fan of Aprils fools pranks so my kids better be good today. Ha.

I am getting closer at getting my bedroom back in order. I was 1 box of flooring short from finishing the other day.   I had a delivery service bring it down from the city.  For $15 they will pick up anything you need.  It is around 100 miles 1 way.  Cheap gas would cost me say 45 then of course you. Might buy a snack and pickup other things. I use this service a lot. So yesterday after chores I washed walls, windows, curtains, fixtures, vents and light fixtures. I murphys oil soaped the closet bifolds and 3 others.  So I will wash up the trim before they put that down.  Allison wants to make dirt cups for school Thursday.  I hate buying the junk for them. But I guess as a treat it is ok. So today I will be going through things that go in bedroom washing them up and getting rid of the extra.  I am tired of stuff.  Less is more. I need to get egg order ready after i call the store.  Tomorrow I will have to go to city to pickup baby chicks and goodies for Easter baskets.  I always order swimsuits for easter presents and I am behind again and they probably won't get here till Monday. I will just cut out picture and put in basket. They are old enough they won't care. Otherwise it would have been $35 for faster delivery. I probably could have waited and bought in city but I will be in hurry and with kohls coupons combined it comes out pretty cheap. Well I have rambled enough. 

Have a great day
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 09:06:17 AM »
Good morning!

Today is Jordan's birthday.  He's 14.  So this afternoon will be busy with preparing for his birthday celebration.

Monday night I had 3 sick kids.  Didn't get to bed til 5 am, so yesterday was totally shot.  So I've got a lot to make up for today.  I've got laundry, house pickup, food shopping, birthday shopping, birthday, Easter and General Conference preparations, and chipping away at my "little jobs" list.  Last night I did get stuff cleaned out of my room that doesn't belong there so that was a start.

Hope you all have a great day today and no pranks!
:)

Merilee

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 02:53:25 PM »
Good afternoon ladies,

I am not a fan of April fool pranks either Janice. It just seems silly to me. We usually watch one of the oldies stations on tv. Today they decided to have the whole day with nothing but the Three Stooges. Now I am a fan, but not the whole day. After a couple of hours, I was good to go. LOL
   We tried to work outside, but the wind is so fierce it is about to blow us down, plus the dirt getting in our eyes and mouth. Just not worth it.  ::) So I am hoping the wind dies down this evening. I have a few things I would really like to get done today.
    So I have worked in the house, outside for about an hour, and piddled on the computer. Now I think I will get off and do some knitting. I still haven't gotten any calls, but I know I will if this is God's wish for me.  ;)

Merilee, happy birthday to Jordan.
Janice, sounds like your bedroom is coming along nicely.

You all have a wonderful day. Try not to blow away!
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie