79 days

(1/5) > >>

Cathie:
 :o :o :o :o

yup 79 days till Christmas 2014

I'll be laying on the floor trying to get over that shock

someone come and get me when they get up

:o :o :o :o :o :o

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some girl needs a plan like NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathie:
Question ~

How do you all plan on dealing with the high costs for baking?

I went to buy butter it's $5 a pound here --- no not organic, just regular old butter!?!?!?!

I am thinking I  may need a new plan for my treats this year, although I will probably try and just figure out a way to deal with it.  I only do certain ones at the holidays and I think we would all be pretty said if I didn't

Just wondering if anyone else has though of this

Cheryl:
Let's just say I'm not prepared in any way, shape, or form! :P :D

I have 2 gifts for Emily, but she already knows about them.  I know what I'm getting the grandbabies and that's about it.

Rooney:
Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!!  79 days.......that is frightening right now. :o  Cathie, why did ya have to go and put the number out there for all to see ;D?  I used to be done with Christmas by Thanksgiving. As of today, not one thing bought. :P  Hadn't even given it a thought.........until now.  Thanks for the wake up call. ;) 

Cathie:

--- Quote from: Rooney on October 06, 2014, 08:35:33 AM ---Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!!  79 days.......that is frightening right now. :o  Cathie, why did ya have to go and put the number out there for all to see ;D?  I used to be done with Christmas by Thanksgiving. As of today, not one thing bought. :P  Hadn't even given it a thought.........until now.  Thanks for the wake up call. ;)

--- End quote ---

;D ;D that's what I a here for  ;) :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version