Author Topic: Tues. Aug. 8, 2017  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Tues. Aug. 8, 2017
« on: August 08, 2017, 07:55:06 AM »
Good Morning,

I feel much better today. No more stomach issues.

It's a nice cool morning but who knows what it will do by afternoon. I slept pretty well last night so I'm feeling refreshed.

We're on the countdown to my daughters who both leave starting this Saturday and then another one in two weeks. It's good and it's bad. They grow up and do their own things and we have to let them do their own things.

I've got pork chops on the menu for tonight and I might even grill them if I can get my grill started. It is on it's last legs and has been for a couple of years but there is no money for a new one quite yet.

That's my day.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tues. Aug. 8, 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Alice: glad to hear you are feeling better, and that you got some good rest.

My day today will consist of doing a bunch of research for my hubs.  I need to set an alarm for every little while so I get up and move around.  Otherwise I will end up sitting all day. 

I have the usual day to day stuff to do. 

Will probably just do a smoothie or cereal or an egg sandwich for dinner tonight.  Something light and easy.  Weigh in is tomorrow for the month, and I'm afraid I will be a little over my goal, so I will have to pay for the week.  Will just do the best I can and deal with the fall out.  Will work at getting back to where I need to be.

Have a great day everyone!  Hope to hear what your exciting days look like!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tues. Aug. 8, 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 09:25:10 AM »
Good morning!

It's beautifully cool outside.  Great day to work out in the yard and garage.

In addition to that, I will do my grocery shopping today instead of tomorrow.  We're out of milk and almost out of fruit.  I have a couple of errands to run while I'm out and about.

That's about it for me. :)

Merilee