Author Topic: Tuesday, April 12, 2016  (Read 801 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Tuesday, April 12, 2016
« on: April 12, 2016, 08:06:28 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 08:07:53 AM »
Good morning!

It's a lovely, sunny morning here.  My plan for today is to pretty much continue with what I started yesterday.  Organizing, sorting, putting away.

Dinner tonight is grilled chili lime chicken, lime cilantro rice, southwestern salad and mexican corn.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 11:40:23 AM »
Keep at it Merilee!!

I am just popping in for a quick second.  It is afternoon already here!  I haven't accomplished all that much, but am getting a few tedious things checked off my list.

I have to pack a bag and head out later this afternoon.  My Dad is going to U of M hospital for surgery.  I am taking him and my Mom down tomorrow early for his pre op, and then the surgery is Thursday.  He has been fighting bladder cancer for the past 5-6 years.  They have come to the point where his only option is to have the bladder removed.  Prayers would be appreciated for a successful surgery and recovery. 

I am really procrastinating on getting my stuff together.  I have a real phobia of hospitals and the like, so knowing I will be spending the better of two days there (even though not for me), has my anxiety flaring up a little bit. 

Guess not much else is going on here.  Hubby is in and out of town all week, so not sure if I will even see him before I leave. 

Hope everyone has a blessed day!  Looking forward to a little warm up toward the end of the week finally!
Mother Nature and that darned groundhog owe us!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 06:44:21 AM »
I'll be praying for your Dad, Pam!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats