Author Topic: Tuesday, December 2  (Read 784 times)

Offline Cheryl

Tuesday, December 2
« on: December 02, 2014, 06:57:21 AM »
Good morning! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tuesday, December 2
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:08:08 AM »
It's raining outside and the sun is shining.  It's supposed to be up to 60 degrees or so today, and that's fine with me.

I'm staying inside getting some housework done and I'll be watching my granddaughter this afternoon.  In a few minutes I'll get Emily started on her school work while I start cleaning and doing several loads of laundry.  I need to wash up the dishes I left soaking last night because I was too lazy to do them. :P

I haven't made a menu for this month and have decided it's the last time I'll be without one if I can help it.  I like being able to see at a glance what's for supper and pulling items from the freezer to use as needed.  Now I feel like I'm scrambling to come up with something at the last minute.  That means sometime today I'll need to find something to fix that won't require much thought.  If I have time, I may sit down and try to plan meals for the rest of the week at least.

Guess I need to get busy so I'll talk to you all later.  Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 08:12:57 AM »
Good morning!

Got the kids to school in two rounds and am now home sipping some Cranberry Wassail.  Earl is home sick, and of course it's Max's usual day home.  I'm just ready for a day with EVERYONE gone which hasn't happened since a week ago Monday due to the Thanksgiving school break followed by sickness.  :P  Yes, I am appreciating not homeschooling.  :)

For today, need to do the usual load of laundry.  Some general picking up.  Work on the meal plan out past this week.  And declutter my bedroom.  Also, thinking I will go walk 3 mile track here in a bit.  Max has music class at 2.  He is begging me to go hiking, and I'm tempted.  :/  It's warmer here today, supposed to get up to about 45, I think.

Better get a move on...have a lovely Tuesday!

Catherine

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 11:22:30 AM »
We are also having nicer weather and I am loving it!! I am back in from chores for a moment anyways. I absolutely HAVE to do bookwork ! Then more laundry, dishes, etc. Levi left a note yesterday- Make lots of brownies for dad then he scratched out dad a wrote from Ross Meaning he wanted it to look like Ross left me the note. Ha I have a mountain of stuff to do.  I need to get Ashleys basketball schedule in my calendar. Allisons coaches must just think we can fly by the seat of our pants. Last night they said we have game Thrusday about 2 hrs away and they will have to get out of school early. Give me a schedule people! So I better get off here I keep getting interrupted, prayer chain etc.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »
Oh Janice!  I feel your pain!  I remember when one of our boys was playing rocket football. 
We didn't know when the next game was, or where, until the Tues. or Wed. of the week. 
So, we would have like 2 days to figure things out.
Fine I guess if you have one kid with activities, and no other obligations,
but with 3 boys with things to do, and a hubby with a very busy career (even on weekends),
it drove me crazy!!!  I am much more of a planner than that!
Good luck with getting your hands on a firm schedule!

Just everyday chores for me today.  Dishwasher, swishing toilets, wiping down counters, blah, blah, blah!!  ;)

Meeting up with some friends for dinner, so that will be fun.  Not too convenient for me since tomorrow
morning is my weigh in day at weight watchers, but I will do the best I can, and not get worked up about it.
It is my first weigh in for the month, so I need to be within 2 pounds of my goal weight to be free for the month.
Otherwise, I will need to pay at least for this week.  It is going to be a squeaker, but I have my fingers crossed!

Need to get my Christmas cards ready to send.  Hoping that gives me a little of the spirit. 
I am struggling getting into the mood this year for some reason.  Need to get the tree up at some point too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon and enjoys their evening!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 12:06:40 PM »
I'm finally home from school :). Ollie has been having a hard time and I ended up sitting with him for a while today. Now just trying to get rid of my headache before taking 2 kids to the the Dr. Have a blessed day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.