Author Topic: Wednesday June 22  (Read 788 times)

Offline Alana

Wednesday June 22
« on: June 22, 2016, 07:39:01 AM »
Good morning  :)
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Alana

Re: Wednesday June 22
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:42:41 AM »
Hello  :D

It is beautiful and cool here today! So nice to get a break from that crazy heat!!

Not too much on my list today. I need to dust and tidy the kitchen and I will try to mop the basement today as well. Sean is working from home today so we will try to have a nice lunch together when the littles go down for a nap.

Supper tonight will be a quick frozen pizza and salad. We have to leave almost as soon as the daycare kids go home for Evans soccer game.

Hope you all have a great day!
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:06:27 AM »
Good morning Alana and all

Cool here as well but terribly windy. I need to burn garbage but will have to wait. I just but some vegetable beef soup in crockpot.  Ashley is still very swollen with her cheeks from oral surgery. Today is last day of basketball camp. So no more driving in and out in and out. I am just gonna get the box and put these papers in and tonight I want to start filing. I need to tame the papers. I picked strawberries last night. I think I will pick some rhubarb to make something. I brought 4 log posts home from my moms to peel for her then power wash then she wants to seal them. I need to cut some chunks off them as well. We will be baling some hay this afternoon and start cutting a field of oats for hay as it is not worth combining. I am hoping someone gets my lawnmower repaired. I got the parts. Looks terrible around here. I need to haul some stuff to shop that gets dumped in our garage and looks horrible. Better go check on my  patient I told her to come up and get something for her swelling.

Have  a great day
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 07:02:58 PM »
Hi ladies!

Its been a kind of busy day but it has all been good with some fun stuff included. 

Went to the gym this morning and had a very good (brutal) work out.  I rewarded myself by sitting by the pool after with the occasional dip in to cool off.  Came home, showered, cut my oldest son's hair and then took him to the store and then dropped him off at church for a trip that he is on with a guys from his small group in the high school youth group.  They are going to Sacramento and San Francisco and to explore the city and go to a Giants game.  He was pretty excited. 

Now its home and cooking dinner.  Its too hot and I didn't feel like cooking so.. Instant Pot gluten free spaghetti to the rescue.  Still homemade but fast, easy and doesn't heat up the house.

Hope you all had a Happy Wednesday!