Author Topic: Sat. Sept 14th  (Read 3004 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Sat. Sept 14th
« on: September 14, 2013, 06:54:01 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I have never started one of the dailies on the new board.  :D It is really cool here this morning. Got down to about 48* last night. Fall is here. I hope it stays. I would like to unhook the ac for the year.

Kevin has gone to Menards to get some stuff. I did the chores, now just piddling till he gets home. He goes back to work Monday.   :'( I will miss him, but at the same time it will be good to get things back to normal. I have so screwed up my diet and exercise plan for the past 2 weeks. Monday, I start again.  ::)

Well, I have no idea what Kevin wants to do today, so as far as I know I am free. Probably do some quilting. I need to put my last shelves together and get all my tote bins of fabric on it.  ;D Sure is nice having it all home. I went through the craft section pictures, etc the past few days. Lots of projects on there that I had forgotten about. LOL If any of you want to save anything from the old board, you just have a couple of days left. Crystal said she was shutting it down on the 15th. That is tomorrow.

Everyone have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Cheryl

Re: Sat. Sept 14th
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »
Good morning!

I'm waiting on my second load of laundry to finish up so I can hang it on the line.  After that, I don't know what I'll do.  Tony's at work, so we don't have any plans today.  I need to get outside and wash the windows but I dread hauling the ladder out and climbing up and down. :)

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 07:50:22 AM »
Good Morning

Slept in and it felt great. Need to go do 2 of the neighbors chicken chores. I need to finish making beds in camper and make a breakfast casserole for the crockpot. Then it is straightening house. I am not leaving here till it is cleaned up. DD made it home from college with only 1 load of dirty clothes. They can go to a house where since she started bible study and church they let you do laundry for free and feed you steaks. Pretty awesome. I also need to figure out a better method for taping vinyl tablecloth on cooler. might have to be duct tape. Looking forward to my nephews wedding tonight. We will  leave around 1 and take camper

Janice

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
Good morning!  :)  It's sunny and cool this morning--just beautiful. I am still fighting this cold and did not sleep well last night.

My "to do" list is pretty simple today--laundry, tidying the family room, quilting, and college football!  ;)  I'm going to put sloppy joes in the crock pot and make a pasta salad to go along with it for dinner tonight.

I've got the "sewing bug" but can't really get much accomplished until I organize my little sewing area. Because the space is so small, I will have to get creative in how I organize it. I'm not sure if I want to use totes or baskets. So that's my "to ponder" project for today.  ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 10:32:33 AM »
Good afternoon,

It's a beautiful day, high of 65 and i've been outside all morning just enjoying the sun and cool breezes.

I did a few "to do" that have slipped my mind of late, nothing important just happy I finally did it!

I will be going with dh to our little rental house today, I stay with him and try to help but not get in the way as he builds a bathroom in the basement there.  All the plumbing was put in when the house was built but never made into a bathroom.  We have a nice lady and her daughter moving in starting in early October. 

Trying to decide what to have for supper, i'll let dh help me decide!  take care everyone and God Bless

Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 10:01:01 PM »
If any of you want to save anything from the old board, you just have a couple of days left. Crystal said she was shutting it down on the 15th. That is tomorrow.

Everyone have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona

I just finished doing that! Mostly, I wanted to save some of my longer posts, and there was a couple threads that were worth saving. It was definitely a trip down memory lane. Ahh, the leisure time I had pre-kids. ;)

I woke up at 4:30 this morning, so annoying!! I think it's because I forgot to put lavender essential oil on myself before bed. I stayed in bed until 7am, and then it was barely light enough to write in my journal. Jotted down 3 pages. Went back to bed for about 20 minutes before I had to get ready for the boys swim.

Logan was acting oddly passive during swim class, but I think it's because his molars are coming in. Both of the top ones have broken skin, and he's got a super swollen bottom molar. If I didn't know any better, I would almost think it was an infected pocket. I applied Roman chamomile essential oil to ease his pain. Doesn't taste fabulous, but it has faithfully worked on both boys. And it doesn't hurt that it's a calming oil, so putting it on before bed usually means they're out like a light. :)

I finally crashed at 12:30 and slept until 3. Ran to the store to get some chocolate chips and eggs. Chris was in the mood for chocolate chip pancakes. Not my thing, but I think the boys will be happy with "fast food" around the house.
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie