Author Topic: Friday, November 28, 2014  (Read 1000 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, November 28, 2014
« on: November 28, 2014, 09:21:16 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, November 28, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 09:27:04 AM »
Thanksgiving was good. Ended up a few more showed up so very nice.  Ross and kids are doing chores and moving cows. I am cleaning up some from yesterday not to bad and the normal laundry and stuff. I have to do bookwork then I think I will put up Christmas stuff. I am making myself finish some bookwork before I start something else. Just enjoying day with the  family

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 12:36:45 PM »
Good afternoon,
   We had a very laid back, but really nice Thanksgiving. I missed being with the kids, but Kevin and I enjoyed our day together. We cooked together and ate good. Then we broke out the Christmas movies. Watched 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' and 'Christmas with the Kranks'.
    I did have issues with my tummy last night. It seems like every time I eat pumpkin pie, I have acid reflux. I think I will just leave it alone. I drank some Keffir earlier, with hopes that the probiotic will straighten out my tummy.  ;) Being very careful with what I eat today.
   I need to leave for work in about 45 minutes. I work today and tomorrow, Sunday off, then Monday and Tuesday the day shift. I decided to take the money I make from the day shift and do something fun with it. That way it won't seem so bad to work it. Also the past couple of times of working it have not been so bad.  :D I think it is all in my attitude.  ;)
   You all have a great day. I hope any of you who were brave enough to fight the crowds, found lots of deals this morning.  ;)
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 04:49:23 PM »
We just got done with 2 days and Thanksgiving celebrations! Our first celebration started last night by going to our nephew and his wife for Thanksgiving. They just built a house about an hour away so while the kids did homework all day, we just waited until 4:30 to start our hour long drive. Dinner was 6:30 or so and by 9:30 we were on our way home. It was a nice evening. Oh, I forgot, we did go shopping because two kids needed boots, and running shoes. They had worn their boots/shoes out that there was no way they could wear them a day longer so we did find a sale for buy one, get a second for $1. Maybe a good sale maybe not. Today's deal would have been lower prices but not by the time they each had two pair.

Today we had Thanksgiving with our parents and good friends of ours and had 10 people. We had such a nice relaxing time being all together. Played some games and did a lot of talking and catching up! My dad who had back surgery 4 weeks ago came with my mom and he is doing so well. He did have to lay down for an hour on our bed but them he was good to go again for a while.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats