Author Topic: September 13, 2013 Challenge  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
September 13, 2013 Challenge
« on: September 13, 2013, 08:57:20 AM »
My challenge today will be to organize my big freezer (it's a vertical type)  Stuff has gotten moved around and it's a jumbled mess.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Rooney

Re: September 13, 2013 Challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 11:34:30 AM »
My challenge is to get a freezer moved out of a storage closet where I can barely access it and down into the basement.  May not get this done, depends on when dh gets home, as he is the one with the muscles :)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
Well, I changed my mind last minute and did something else.  I went to work on the freezer and saw that my mini counter by the stove and my cookbooks on top of the fridge were a huge mess.  So, I cleaned and redid those areas.  I even found 4 things to add to my give away box.  I did take before/after pictures, but I left the camera in where my kids are sleeping right now. lol
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline menifeemom

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 03:51:57 PM »
I managed to complete my challenge.  I had the goal of making enough pita bread, hummus, and bagels that we wouldn't have any reason to eat out this weekend.  We can take bagel sandwiches or pita with hummus and since it was all homemade it helps keep the bills down.  Of course now that I've finished and my kitchen is  mess I'm ready to spend some time relaxing!!