Author Topic: Wednesday, January 14, 2015  (Read 710 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, January 14, 2015
« on: January 14, 2015, 06:27:06 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, January 14, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 06:41:04 AM »
Go from not much going on to everything happens at once.  I almost forgot I sub at church school today so need to leave about 1:45.  I picked up stuff last night at church to see what I needed to do.  I would like to make a treat for them but will see how my time goes.  After school the younger kids have free throw contest.  I need to go and sign papers for.  I will do chores in between Ross needing my tractor also.  The chore pickup ended up not getting done yesterday. Ugh so after chores I will attempt any house chores and see what I get done.  Yesterday I got a lot done but everything took so much time.  I went by my moms to help with a simple computer project 3 phone calls and about 45 min later it was finished.  I need 1 more tax Id # before I can print 1099s.  I need to get rental finished. My list gets longer. I will spare you the details.  Plugging along I will get it done.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline Mountain Mama

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 09:25:36 AM »
I don't get on here much anymore but thought I'd just drop by this morning and say hello.

~Blessings~
  Cindy

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 10:03:54 AM »
Good morning,
   The sun is shining and it is getting warmer.  :D I am happy about that. I think Kevin, Buddy and I will take a walk in a bit. I got up this morning with my back even worse. I think it is the chair I have been sitting in at the computer. I am avoiding it today. I sat in it for a long time yesterday and read on my Kindle. Back was much worse today. So I have been kind of slow. I thought a walk might help.  :)
   I won't be doing much today, so the crocheting is calling my name.   ;) You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 10:51:13 AM »
Good morning!

I'll be honest...having a rough morning and will probably be Debbie Downer today.  Applied for a job this morning, for the city library.  Don't really want it but the money would allow the kids some music lessons and maybe karate or dance for some of them.  Things I would like for them to do but aren't really in the budget.  I have prayed and prayed and just don't feel a clear answer except for my preference not to work right now.  And I'm afraid that's just me being lazy and not wanting to have to interact with people much.

I have had a headache 8 or 9 days now.  Blood pressure was high at my doctor's appointment last Friday and has continued to be since, so it may be related.  I am not sure what else to do.  They want to blame my thyroid, but if I go down on thyroid meds, I am exhausted and don't function well.  Ironically, both low and high thyroid can contribute to high BP.  I am eating well, no sugar, but know I am a bit stressed over the job situation and just dealing with kids and such.  Haven't exercised much the past 3 weeks with the kids' school break and then cold temps.  Planning to get back out tomorrow and Saturday, though.  Supposed to be nice this weekend and maybe even hit 60 on Saturday.

I've got laundry in and need to refill my pill/vitamin containers for the week.  Went to TSC for dog food after applying for the job, so that's done.  House needs swept as usual and there are plenty of things to clean and do, if I can just find the motivation.

Catherine