Author Topic: Monday, September 16, 2013  (Read 4732 times)

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
Re: Monday, September 16, 2013
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 05:59:40 PM »
Yes Cheryl.  They are the purple ones and on man....they are so good!!!

We absolutely gorge ourselves on them because we only get them for a few weeks a year. 

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
Re: Monday, September 16, 2013
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 11:20:49 PM »
I am dragging today. I woke up at 4:30 with acid reflux. I have not had any problems with that in years. Uggg, I spent the rest of the night sitting up in my rocker. I hope I can get a little nap in later.

You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona

That's exactly what happened to me!! 4:30, a big ol' heartburn. Took me a couple hours to fall asleep again, but thankfully Chris let me sleep until 10am.

I did manage to wash all the baby clothes, and also fill out the majority of the baby's birth certificate information. I couldn't exactly put down the name, date of birth, or time. ;)

Had a nice family evening playing a game called King of Tokyo. Logan was just watching, Caleb was playing. He likes it because the characters are monsters (think godzilla type) and lots of dice rolling. We keep score for him, and pick out the best combos for his monster... and he does typically win! :)

I haven't been able to get my feet swelling under control. Plethora of essential oils, foods that are supposed to reduce swelling, like watermelon and cottage cheese? Foot soaks and rubs. Nothing's working. I wish I could take a needle and "pop" the fluid out of my feet, but it doesn't work like that! :o
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie