Author Topic: Tuesday, January 20, 2015  (Read 1167 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:04:55 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, January 20, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 06:30:25 AM »
Oops forgot to hit post ugh. Today nothing is on schedule besides practice.  We will unload molasses tank and take right in to return the tank this morning.  Need to get tire on processor after getting it fixed yesterday.  After feeding cows I will work on house and bookwork. Lanes team lost game but they played ok.  They just have never had the experience.  The have only been coached for 2 years but they just were never taught what they should know by now.  He would work on drills but never scrimmaged.  It's ok. They tried. I will put 1099s in mail today I hope. I just need to address the irs one. I would like to put something in crockpot just to get me organized. It saves me time later.  I also would like to make some cookies or something like that.

Coffeestime..
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 06:44:10 AM »
Good morning, Janice and everyone.

Nothing exciting here today, just the usual school and housework.  It's supposed to be warm this afternoon and I hope to get outside to enjoy it.

I'm spending a little time in the kitchen this morning cooking some breakfast items ahead so we can just grab and go on busy days. 

Tomorrow we have an appointment to get our taxes done.  Not sure if I'm looking forward to that.  Hopefully we won't owe.

Well, guess I need to get busy. Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 07:03:32 AM »
Good morning,
   I have the normal Monday chores to do today, since I skipped them yesterday.  :-[ My week is going to be all out of wack. So I have dishes, sweeping, scooping, and trash removal all in my day. LOL Also plan to take another walk this afternoon. Bud has kind of gotten to like our walk. He knows the word 'walk' and gets so excited when he sees his collar and leash.  ;D

That is about it for my boring day. You all take care.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Linda

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 08:19:21 AM »
Good morning, got up at 4 this morning thanks to a very sweet cat that thinks headbutting someone in the nose at that time is fun.She was determined to have an early breakfast and she got it.lol
 Got all the grocery shopping done yesterday and had such a nice time with Gary..We decided that we would head on over to sams in the next town over, then we stopped at Starbucks, picked up a papamurphys pizza for dinner tonight, and last night we has bq... we just enjoyed the day. Today we will go to yoder and pick up Gary some cheese and such for work this next week..., also have some general cleanup to do.
Won't be out much today as it has been rainy all morning. not complaining though we need it.
 Hope you ladies have a wonderful day.
Linda

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 08:37:20 AM »
Good morning!

Just finished doing bills and am letting Max watch The Boxcar Children movie.  It's nice having everyone home for a long weekend, but equally nice when they all go back to school and work.  ;)  I've got a load of laundry in and a load of delicates to fold and hang.  Need to do the daily sweeping...did it yesterday evening but with this much hair and fur in the house you really can't skip a day without the house looking gross.  Kitchen is mostly clean.

Yesterday, I got some cool weather seeds planted and under my grow light:  chard, kale, spinach, and just a few each of cabbage and broccoli.  I don't typically have much success with the cabbage and broccoli but keep on trying.  :)  Also planted some flowers in some cute Eco-bamboo pots I picked up on clearance at TSC.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past few days.  Saturday, when I did the "big" hike, it was ridiculously windy.  Gusts up to 30 mph which literally about blew me over when we were coming across the mountain ridge.  But the past two days have been low 70's and the wind really died down yesterday.  Today is supposed to be low 60's, but it's bright and sunny.  Wish I could be hiking today.

Had my job interview yesterday morning and I think it went okay.  They told me it takes a bit to find out with it being for the city government.  I have very mixed feelings still on whether I even want the job.  The money would sure be nice but it will mess with my chances to hike, the trip we have planned with my parents (they said that is their busiest time of year and I most likely wouldn't be able to take off work then to go), spring break with the kids, etc... .

Dinner tonight is spaghetti, over noodles for the kids and spaghetti squash for the adults.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline Rooney

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 08:59:59 AM »
Hi everyone. :)

Beautiful weather here as well.  Not sure how warm it will get, but just the extra sunshine is great.  Lots to get done today. On the list is:
finish school
at least 4 loads of laundry, plus yesterdays loads to put away
bake bread
treadmill
bible time
order more kale and lettuce seeds

Got my Azure order out of the way last night.  Wasn't near as big, as we are eating more out of greenhouse nowadays and going to be getting lots more fresh fruits, but buying locally.  I had some stuff to take back to Kohls.  So by the time I return that and get the extra 15% off they have, my juicer will only cost about $20.  Not to bad! :)

Janice, I love hearing about your kids ball games.  I played basketball from the time I was 10 through high school.  Sometimes on 3 teams at once when All-stars was added in!  Always thought I would go on to college ball, but things happen for a reason.  Sure were fun times. :)

Catherine, I sure can understand you "undecidedness" about the job.  Sounds like you would be missing out on lots of things you look forward to. 

Have a good one, everyone.
Lindsay

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 09:07:51 AM »
Hi everyone. :)

Beautiful weather here as well.  Not sure how warm it will get, but just the extra sunshine is great.  Lots to get done today. On the list is:
finish school
at least 4 loads of laundry, plus yesterdays loads to put away
bake bread
treadmill
bible time
order more kale and lettuce seeds

Got my Azure order out of the way last night.  Wasn't near as big, as we are eating more out of greenhouse nowadays and going to be getting lots more fresh fruits, but buying locally. I had some stuff to take back to Kohls.  So by the time I return that and get the extra 15% off they have, my juicer will only cost about $20.  Not to bad! :)

Janice, I love hearing about your kids ball games.  I played basketball from the time I was 10 through high school.  Sometimes on 3 teams at once when All-stars was added in!  Always thought I would go on to college ball, but things happen for a reason.  Sure were fun times. :)

Catherine, I sure can understand you "undecidedness" about the job.  Sounds like you would be missing out on lots of things you look forward to. 

Have a good one, everyone.
Lindsay

That must feel good, to be eating more from your greenhouse!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »
Lindsay. Kohls has a 30 % off code NEWYEAR30. I would love the green house I even want to start with grow lights.

Catherine. I am inspired when you go on your hikes and jealous of the mountains. I understand your dilemma on the job.  But I also understand the money situation would be nice.  Sometimes the sacrifices are worth it even though you don't know where it will lead you. 

Linda I was up at around 4 as well as lane was going to go to school early but changed his mind and Ross had turned on tv feel back asleep and left it on very loud. Ugh I would like to find headphones if there is a way

Winona. Enjoy the walk with the beautiful weather

Cheryl I am also wanting to make up breakfast things what are you making?  I cheated and bought frozen rolls and am letting them thaw and then I am adding scrambled eggs and cheese and bacon or sausage or both

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 11:56:17 AM »
Janice, I cooked some extra sausage and bacon.  I also made egg and cheese on English muffins and put them in the freezer, individually wrapped.  It makes a quick breakfast when you need to eat and run.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 03:19:50 PM »
Lindsay. Kohls has a 30 % off code NEWYEAR30. I would love the green house I even want to start with grow lights.

Thanks Janice! :)  I am trying to determine now if they will accept that coupon in store as well.  I usually order online from there, but I am eager to get to juicing.  That takes it closer to free!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
I have said I left my coupon code at home but I think it is NEWYEAR30 or order and deliver to store