Author Topic: Monday, January 19, 2015  (Read 876 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, January 19, 2015
« on: January 19, 2015, 05:33:00 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, January 19, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 05:42:02 AM »
Home from the basketball tourney. It was a good weekend. The 1st day was horrible the refs never called any fouls and the games got way out of hand. It was scary, Thought someone would really be hurt. We lost both games 1st day and I was like ugh didnt know if I wanted to go back and watch at least 1 mroe game. They ended up winning 2 yesterday so 2 losses 2 wins they did fine. I had a friend and her daughter go with us for company. they got to do some shopping and had a relaxing weekend. Today lane finally has his 1st game in another town. Will probably get Levi early from school and go. Allison has practice. Today is chores and house stuff. I got more 1099s so maybe I can print those and get those mailed.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 07:27:16 AM »
They went ice fishing this weekend and caught 33 fish yesterday and the best part is they cleaned the at another friends house where we will have a fish fry in about a month. My chore duty is short as we need a tire fixed for my bale processer and the chore pickup is still broke down.  Ugh. No excuses not to get some housework done.  Dang

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 07:52:13 AM »
Good morning,
   It should be another beautiful day! I heard on the weather last night that our lows are normally our highs for this time in Jan. LOL I am loving this weather, but know it will have to come to an end.  :-\ I just hope it doesn't end with a big snow storm, but would not be surprised.  :P We had 63* yesterday. Buddy and I sure enjoyed our walk.
   Bud and I will be taking another walk this afternoon. This is a holiday so no mail and no banks or government offices open. It will seem like Sunday again. LOL
   Today is our baby daughter's 28th birthday. She is such a strong, beautiful, smart young woman. Also a great mother to Noah and Izabella. She has gone back to school to get her accounting degree and is doing great. It is hard to raise two kids on your own, work, and attend school full time, but she is doing it. We couldn't be prouder of her.  ;D

Janice, the thought of ice fishing scares me to death. I have a terrible fear of falling through the ice. :( Glad your family had fun and you get a fish fry without the mess.  ;)

Everyone have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona

Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Linda

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 09:29:36 AM »
Good Morning... it's also another beautiful day here... i am soaking up every bit of sun i can. We are working on getting our garden ready for Spring while the temps have been up.We are putting up all new fencing and also some wire to keep the bunnies out.
 Today i have lots of laundry to catch up on, already changed some sheets(my kitty) started to help me..wasn't working so well, also want to get my walking in while it nice.. and groceries those have to be bought today..... with DJ moving back home there is alot more cooking going on, but that is okay i am enjoying having both boys here..

Winona, you and Buddy have a wonderful walk.

Janice, have a great day.