Author Topic: Wednesday, January 21, 2015  (Read 719 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, January 21, 2015
« on: January 21, 2015, 06:26:35 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, January 21, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 06:32:40 AM »
Ashley had early morning practice (left at 5:30) so I will take kids in.  Lane has to drive with us for 5 more months before he can drive by himself or others.  I need to get Allisons uniform fixed today missing the name of our team.  Regular day, chores, housework, bookwork.  A guy coming to talk agronomy at 10. They Knights of Columbus have a free throw contest tonight after school so Ross needs to help with that. I have Tribe meeting for church to get some help on a couple of projects and it just so happens that I will be out of town 2 of the times. Ugh.  Better get in shower.

Coffee time ..
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, January 21, 2015
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 08:10:21 AM »
Wow, it's been over a week since I posted.  Nothing's wrong--just haven't been on my computer in the morning.

This morning I'm looking at Pinterest for some salad recipes.  My family loves salads (well, Alex is on a bit of an anti-salad thing right now) and we eat one with almost every dinner so I'm looking at some different ideas.

Today is Wednesday which means grocery shopping day.  I'm planning to buy for the rest of the month.   I also want to get some foods made--ricotta cheese, granola, jello and pudding cups for lunches, bread, cookies.  This week is the case lot sale so I need to inventory my food storage and see what I need to buy.

I spent Monday handling clothes.  I had clothes from a previous laundry cycle to put away, and lots of clothes to wash.  I need to put away mine and Steven's clothes, as well as the family stuff like towels.  The house needs some tidying up. 

Yesterday was Christie's last regular season swim meet.  Now they're preparing for the region and state championship meets.  I'm proud of her--she has worked hard to improve her times.  She's almost at varsity level!

Hope you all have a good day.

Merilee