Author Topic: Thursday, January 22, 2015  (Read 1238 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, January 22, 2015
« on: January 22, 2015, 06:22:50 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, January 22, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 06:56:14 AM »
My tribe meeting went good but I had 4 that didn't show so I need to mail stuff now.  Today lane has game at 5 in town yeah. Allison and lane were free throw champs in their age division.  Levi didn't have much luck. Totally surprised me on other 2.  Today is usual chores and hope to get tome to take out mineral.  I need to break down my credit card stuff for income tax stuff. It will take a little while so need to get that started. I am pretty much ready after that.   I have a couple of friends that I will help with their 1099s.  1 is coming Sunday afternoon.  Hopefully it isn't windy so I can burn some garbage today.  Tomorrow we have an all day city run.  1st appt is 7:10 so we need to leave by 5.  .at least Ashley and I get our hair cut in between orthodontist appts. I need to catch up on my neat receipts thing.  It copies your receipts into your computer so you could go paperless. Mine is so I can find the receipt when I need it.  Better get going

Coffee time.....
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 08:28:36 AM »
Good morning,
   It is kind of gray and cloudy today. Cooler than the past several, but still not bad at 31*. 
   I am feeling kind of low today, but I will get through it. We found out yesterday that Kevin's unemployment is done. So we now have no money coming in. We still have some savings, but I hate to dip into that. Looks like if Kevin doesn't find something next week, we will have to shut the internet off. If that happens, I sure will miss you all. Please say a prayer for us. Not about the net, but for Kevin to find a job. He is feeling so worthless right now.  :( 
    I have even thought about going back to work at OCC, but I know I would hate it. Kerry called me last night, near tears. She is so much like me and they are being mean to her now that I am not there. If just Kerry and I could work together, I would go back in a heart beat, but it wouldn't be that at all. Maybe it is just me, but I feel like I belong home. Things have gotten even worse at OCC. Kerry said they announced at a meeting Tues. that the facility is running in the red. They either need to get more residents or it will have to close. Hate to say it, but it is hard to get people to move to Oregon. It is known as hateful and snippy to new people. Anyone from this area knows this and do not want to place their loved ones here. Can't blame them.  :(
    I guess I am just feeling guilty because I quit a job that would have taken pressure off my honey. He says he prefers me home and never wanted me to have to go to work, but I feel like he must think I let him down. I am just a mess today, tears falling as I type this. I could really use some prayers today too. I thought life would get easier as we neared retirement. I was wrong. OK, enough of my belly aching. You all have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 08:45:11 AM »
Winona, I can just feel your pain reading your post. :'(

I will be praying for you and Kevin.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 02:22:59 PM »
Oh, Winona. I will definitely pray for you and Kevin. God will provide.  But, I know all too well the worry you and Kevin are going through. Hang in there, honey.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 02:51:39 PM »
Lifting you both up in prayer Winona!

Trust in the Lord, He will see you through.
Sending good thoughts!
pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline wrancher

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 03:22:56 PM »
Oh Winona my heart breaks for you two. You will get through this as you are both so strong. You are in our prayers...

Janice

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 04:06:19 PM »
Winona,
Praying for you and Kevin...
Hugs friend
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 07:37:09 PM »
Winona, praying for you all and that something will turn up.  Hugs.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 07:56:56 PM »
Winona, have messages been showing up in your inbox?  I remembered you saying last week or so you were having trouble getting messages.  Just wanted to know if PM's I sent recently got to you.

Offline Linda

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 07:19:36 AM »
Winona, i am sorry you and Kevin are having to go through all this... thinking of you... Love you my Sweet Friend.

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 10:18:50 AM »
Winona - I am so,sorry things are so tough right now.  I hope things work out soon.  Love to you.

Denise