Author Topic: Tuesday, February 10, 2015  (Read 1554 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, February 10, 2015
« on: February 10, 2015, 07:18:27 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 07:29:12 AM »
Trying to type morning posts are tricky sometimes. Seems like that is the only time someone needs you.  Levi called home on their way to school saying he had left his shoes home as he wore bogs to school. I cant find them anywhere. Call them again, oh yeah he has them. ugh Funny how time slips away.  So today we go to accountant and then back for Levis game. We are taking Ashleys car to get a windshield fixed in. I need to call down on that.  Megan had her phone stolen so I reported it. Where do you buy a reliable cheap phone? She had an iphone and she isnt ready for upgrade for another year. So I have laundry going, need to start dishes then just concentrate on getting books out the door. We will leave around 11. Better get coing. Only chore I have till we get pickup back is chickens which is perfect with trying to get everything else finished. 

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:16 AM »
Morning Ladies (technically still morning here :-*)!

I'm back from the gym and have had my breakfast and second cup of coffee.  I've completed a few work tasks, and now need to plan out the rest of my day.  It's rainy and chilly here, so I suspect much of my day will be inside.  I have a bill to pay, and there is always NSA work to do.  I would also like to go over the bathrooms.  I have a huge bag of carrots and more apples than we need (Jean bought some last night, not knowing that I'd also just bought some!), so I'm thinking I'll make a big batch of juice.  Other than that, nothing crazy is happening around here, and that's just the way I like it!  Dinner tonight is turkey and chickpea burgers.

Have great days, all!
Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 11:43:59 AM »
Hello ladies!

I've been running around this morning going to the library and paying the water bill.  Now I'm home and doing a little straightening up in the kitchen.  We've had our lunch so now I need to load and start the dishwasher.

Tony has to work late tonight.  I want to find time to sit down and read sometime between now and when he gets home.  To do that without feeling too guilty I need to make sure Emily has all her school work completed.  Guess I'll go finish up my work.  Hope you all have a good day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn