The Hearth > Managing a Household

Monday, September 16, 2013

(1/4) > >>

wrancher:
Good Morning

wrancher:
A nice weekend at my nephews wedding. We got home yesterday and got DD off to college as she needed to study for midterms and then we got the camper completely cleaned out and winterized. Then I had kids help me clean up garage and straighten house. I still want to do more house cleaning. Hopefully tonight we can fold up the swim pool as I have had the water out and the frame down but needed it to dry off completely before I put it in container. Once I get kids off to school I will head over to neighbors and check chickens then home to see if DH is back from getting wheat seed. I need him to help me hook on to hay hauling trailer (I think, I might be able to do it myself). It is fall when you are worried about getting everything done before the snow flies.  We need to haul hay, get wheat planted and get things ready to start feeding calves.  We will be taking calves in again to feed. Really foggy and super damp this morning. DS has a football game tonight.  So I will have something ready to eat. Either in crockpot or a Stromboli or something. Well enough rambling..

Have a great day

Janice

artsyone:
Good Morning Janice and all who follows. It was an absolutely beautiful weekend, the weather was cool and the humidity low could not ask for better.Hannah is away at college, Terry was at a friends house Saturday to watch the game, so very quiet at my house.
This empty nest thing is not so bad after you get use to it, miss my girl but so happy she has the opportunities for college and a great life.Mom and Dad will be fine. :-\
Not much going on here today just the usual, hope everyone has a great day.

Gail

Cheryl:
Good morning!

I'm loving this cooler weather! 

I picked scupperdines on Saturday and made jelly out of them.  I think the next picking I'll can up some juice.  The vines are loaded and they taste so good.  This is the first year we've had enough to do anything with besides just stand there and eat them by the handful! :)

Today I have a little running around to do - go by the bank, pay a couple of bills, pick up a few things at the grocery store, stop by the library, and then I need to do school with Emily and general straightening up around here.

Have a great day!

Alana:
Good morning :)

Busy weekend here..cleaning and organizing everything :o. It seems once you start cleaning one thing something else follows!  We started Saturday out by cleaning the garage, then ended up at ikea buying storage shelves for my playroom ;D.  My house is now in the state of it gets worse before it gets better!

So on my list today is finishing up the playroom. I am really excited about it!!  It has been kind on an eyesore and it is one of the first things you see when you walk in. But with running a daycare I need to have one!
I also picked some stuff up to help me organize my pantry. We moved into this house just over a year ago and even tho my new kitchen is technically bigger I have never gotten it organized the way I want ;)   
I have some banana bread in the oven. Yummy!  I have some ladies from church coming of this afternoon, we have decided to run a small bible study on Monday wheel the babies sleep   I am really looking forward to it!
I need to do my weekly menu today too. I normally do that on Sunday but time got away from me this weekend. 
Dinner tonight is roast beef in the crock pot :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version