Author Topic: Monday, March 2, 2015  (Read 795 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Monday, March 2, 2015
« on: March 02, 2015, 06:45:04 AM »
Happy March!

Welcome to a new month!  I am excited because spring is just around the corner!  It's about this time (end of February/beginning of March) that I start thinking that I'm ready for a change and look forward to warmer weather, new plant life, gardens, etc.

Today is forecast to be a wet day. 

I will have the twins today.  I need to do laundry.  Steven is taking a business trip this week so I need to be sure all his clothes are ready.  There's house pick up to do and I would like to do the floors. 

That doesn't sound like much but laundry will take up a good part of the day!  While the machines are running I will find other things that need to be done.  I have a running list of things  to do so I'll just keep referring to my list and see what I can get checked off.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, March 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 11:55:58 AM »
We are busy preparing for a winter storm.  With baby calves coming fast and furious is making for long days.  Things are so far going pretty good. It is suppose to be 50-60 this weekend. I will believe it when I see it.  I just got back from bringing lane home from school as he is sick.  I am eating a quick bite then heading back out to finish chores.  We will pickup Allison from bball party and bring jeep home from getting repaired.  Nothing exciting besides calving here.  It is fun to drive out and see all the new baby calves even now. 

Janice