Author Topic: Organization Project of the Day- 3/4/15  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Rooney

Organization Project of the Day- 3/4/15
« on: March 04, 2015, 11:01:17 AM »
Today, I am going to clean off my treadmill and wipe it down. It has a full laundry basket, a bunch of picture frames that need to be hung up, and is serving as a place to hang my purse.  Also its dusty.   You can tell it has been getting used a lot lately. LOL  If I clean that off, at least then I have the option of using it.  If that takes less than 30 minutes, I will clean off the top part of my nightstand.  You inspired me, Erica! :)

I am taking the approach of really deep cleaning and organizing the areas first that only I use or get into, that way they will stay that way a while.  So I may be skipping from room to room each day instead of concentrating on one room at once.  I think doing this in small parts might actually work for me!! :)

Offline wrancher

Re: Organization Project of the Day- 3/4/15
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:47:07 PM »
I am loving your energy. There is no reason I cant get 1 area done a day. Today I will work in my bedroom. As soon as i get back in from outside! I better get going..
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 02:26:24 PM »
oh my, its been a busy day!  Just got home, having some lunch and I need to get diner made before we head to swim practice and the gym.  Both boys have youth group tonight so we need to get home, eat and leave.  The hubs and I are going to do some grocery shopping while they are at their groups.

I think my thing for today may just be making a grocery list  8)

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 07:18:08 PM »
Ok I didn't do my bedroom. Calving took 99% of my time today!  The 1% got dishes, laundry and that was about it