Author Topic: Organization Project of the Day- 3/5/15  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Rooney

Organization Project of the Day- 3/5/15
« on: March 05, 2015, 08:51:56 AM »
I got yesterdays goal accomplished and also got my dresser cleaned off and all the pictures dusted in addition to what I had planned.  Today I think I will clean the tv and dvd area in the top part of my armoire in our bedroom.  Then I will clean out the two drawers of my nightstand (that should be interesting, as I think it is full of old school supplies).  That will take up my 30 minutes for the day.

If I get time, I am going to make a list of all these small projects so I can just go down the list each day and pick what I feel like doing that day.  My plan is to do this a little bit every day until it warms up in May and then get the kids help with the bigger jobs like washing down walls, ceilings, baseboards, and windows.  We have so many windows! 

So glad to have you girls to keep me going on this! :)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Organization Project of the Day- 3/5/15
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:26:12 AM »
Working on my March "to do" list today....feeling behind because I'm just now doing it.  Then I will pick things each week (and then day) to work on to get it done. 

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Organization Project of the Day- 3/5/15
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 11:47:59 AM »
I think today will be working on the boys/hall bathroom.  Its not bad.. just needs cleaned.  I normally to bathrooms on Tuesdays (toilet Tuesdays) but missed it this week so I guess its toilet Thursday this week.