Author Topic: Thursday, March 5, 2015  (Read 826 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, March 5, 2015
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:38:27 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, March 5, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 06:46:32 AM »
Waiting for the warm up.  Still -7 but suppose to be 40. I can't wait. Today is the usual. Chores, housework, etc. Megan comes home today for 10 days so will be nice to have extra help.nothing exciting besides calving. Kinda my life right now.   My goal today is to do 1. Organizational thing today.  But that didn't work very well yesterday

Have a great day

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 07:32:18 AM »
So I got on, looked for a post, there wasn't one, so I made one.  Then by the time I was done, there was one.  Go figure.  Copied and pasted mine so I don't have to retype.

Good morning!

Where is everyone today?  I haven't been first in a LONG time, lol.  Kids have a snow day today, Earl is out shoveling (delayed report time of 11 for him, and I don't work till 2 PM, so we're all here this morning.  In fact, 4 of the kids are still in bed.  It's so bright and sunny today.  Supposed to get a little above freezing this afternoon, so between that and the sun, I'm guessing much of the snow will melt today.

Need to think of and start dinner in the crockpot as I work till six and Mal has dance 4:30 to 5:30 and Morgan 6:30-7:15.  Thursdays are a little crazy for us.  Well, really all during the week seems a little nuts right now with Earl still in grad school Mondays and Tuesdays (and me working late usually one of those two nights till 8), church stuff on Wednesdays, and dance on Thursdays.  We have purposely tried not to schedule too many kids' activities, but seems like the schedule still feels full.  Earl should be done with this second Master's at the end of this year, which should help.

Hope you all have a great day!
Catherine

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 07:41:23 AM »
Good morning. Kids at home today bc of weather, it's not too bad but some of the rural roads are narrow and or steep so hard for busses. Kids have dr app at 3 so we will just work on the house til then and get chicken noodles made. I wasn't able to go to my dad's app bc of weather so I'm waiting to hear from them impatiently lol. Have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »
Good morning!

It's still below freezing here (at 7:30) but will warm up to mid 40s.  Just looked at the 10 day weather forecast and we are getting into spring temperatures.  We still have some snow on the ground but I bet it'll be gone by Saturday, if not sooner.

Today is "finish it" day.  I got a LOT done yesterday, which is great, so I'm going to finish up the little projects that got started.  A lot of today will be spent in the office.  When I clean up my house, I will put away things that I find in one room that belong in rooms on the same floor (i.e. if I find something in my bedroom that belongs in the kitchen or the bathroom, I'll put them away since all those rooms are on the same floor) and the things that belong in rooms on another floor (following bedroom example--things that belong in office or family room/playroom) in a container.  Hope that made sense.  Then I'll take the boxes that go downstairs to the office and the boxes that go upstairs to the kitchen and sort there.  That way my rooms get cleaned up and the stuff that needs to be sorted is contained to one of two places.  So today I'm going to get all the containers sorted and get stuff put away.

I've got to make bread today and make up a menu.

Have a great day!

Merilee