Author Topic: Thrusday, March 12, 2015  (Read 812 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, March 12, 2015
« on: March 12, 2015, 07:20:05 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, March 12, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »
I am loving our spring like weather!  So the normal routine around here.  I ordered a cheap log bed frame and it came yesterday. I need to stain and polyurethane it.  It is all in pieces. I hope I don't regret being so cheap.  I need to get stain for bed and I would like to get bedding and feed for baby chicks I will get next weekend or so.  I need to make a call on that today.  I will do the usual cleaning eggs and hopefully work on my bedroom some.  I recently ordered some new pots and pans nothing fancy just better than we had.  I need to take out some for camper and just get rid of some.  Getting ready for my morning check of cows calving. Today Ross and I needto decide on spring crops of what goes where and insurance ugh

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline Linda

Re: Thrusday, March 12, 2015
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 08:52:20 AM »
Good Morning...

Janice- this weather is just wonderful.. i am loving it.. can't wait to see pictures of your bed, i know it will be so pretty.

Gary and I are fixing to head out to finish the rest of the fencing for the garden and maybe get it tilled one more time.. the soil looks awesome..  i will probably work on some of my flower beds and hopefully since Gary is home i can get some big bags of potting soil and get to work on my herbs... after having back and kidney surgery i am very careful on trying to lift things... but i am ready to plant.
That is about it today, well i will do my walking.. just gonna spend it outside....

Have a great day...