Author Topic: Saturday, March 14, 2015  (Read 873 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, March 14, 2015
« on: March 14, 2015, 10:55:16 AM »
good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, March 14, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 11:08:50 AM »
Ahh. A moment by myself... I have my outside morning chores done so now I am attempting house. Megan just left to go back to college.  I thought she wasnt coming back for a while but as she left she was like yeah I might be back next weekend.  Never know. I have lunch started but feel as if I am cheating. I have frozen dinner rolls rising and I bought some frozen cooked smoked pulled pork. I put that in the crockpot and I find out I am out of bbq sauce so will make some. I have a salad from yesterday and I think I will make some mac and cheese.  I am getting some house cleaning done and need to go polyurethane my bed. I have decided not to pu tit up in bedroom until I get flooring bought so we dont have to do it twice but will see. The best thing is that when it is all over my bedroom will get the much needed deep cleaning it needs.  I just want stuff gone. I hope to take up stuff to consignment this weekend. I dont know how I will have time to get everything done as my list will be long. ( I need to start the list so I dont forget things!) Levi ahs a game in town at 3 today. Ross and kids are of fencing.  I am burning garbage but have to be oh so careful as it is so dry. Thats why HI have so much because of all the wind lately Better run my time is almost up

Janice

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 11:11:10 AM »
Good morning! I've turned into my mother! Lol . I always said I would be the mom who took her kids to do fun things on breaks and instead it's the beginning of spring break and I scrubbed the living room walls and window seals with bleach water while the kids put away clutter woo wee fun lol. Oh well it needed done and I did promise to take them to Chucky cheese later in the week. Hubby is on way home from fishing and we are going to see if the furniture store got any more bunk beds in and look at couches. Ollie has not wanted to sleep in his new room since we moved here 2 years ago and has peed about 5 times on our couch and no matter what I've used on it furniture cleaner, vinegar, or pet and kids pee stain remover it still stinks so I think it's headed out the door as soon as we find a new on we like. Other than that not much going on today unless I run to sams if hubby takes the boys to watch a local dirt car race. Hope everyone has a great day.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 11:18:27 AM »
Norma, do you have a steam cleaner?  I use my steam cleaner with the furniture attachment and just add plain ivory dish soap to the steamer water and it seems to take the smell right out.

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 11:30:30 AM »
No I don't :(. I will ask around to borrow one though thanks!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.