Author Topic: Saturday, March 21, 2015  (Read 1037 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, March 21, 2015
« on: March 21, 2015, 06:06:44 AM »
Good Morning

Note the date!

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, March 21, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 06:10:04 AM »
Had to post quickly this morning to fix my mistake of yesterdays post with wrong date! Headed to city for basketball tourney. Hopefully they know what to do when I leave HA I am only gone overnight. Will be nice not getting up at 1AM and going to check heifers for 1 night I will pry still wake up

Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:24:45 AM »
Good morning, Janice.

I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee while everyone else is sleeping.  I've reached the age of not sleeping. ::) I toss and turn all night then just get up and hope my coffee kicks in quickly.

Not sure what's planned for today.  Tony and Emily mentioned wanting to go fishing but it's been so rainy lately.  We'll see.

Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 07:12:44 AM »
Mornin', ladies!

Sitting here eating my eggs which are really just an excuse to get to some leftover cheesecake.  I was asked several weeks ago to volunteer as a trail ambassador at the Refuge where we hike (this week is Spring break here so they are slammed), so a friend and I are teaming up to do that today.  Basically, we have picked one small section of trails, about 7 miles, and will walk them and talk to people we meet, helping if they need directions or forgot water or whatever.  We will pick up our "official" shirts and caps this morning.  Supposed to be a beautiful day with a high late today of 69.

Otherwise, Earl is planting 4 fruit trees and a rose bush we bought yesterday.  We keep talking about it but hadn't bought them, so here goes.  Still need to order 2 cherry trees with low chill hours for our area.  I need to get the rest of my lettuce starts put out.

Have a great day, everyone!
Catherine

Offline Linda

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 07:54:18 AM »
Good Morning, busy day.. gonna be77 out.. have a 50 year anniversary party to attend this afternoon.... well make a quick appearance, gary will have to work tonight... also hope to get some of my pots filled with soil so i can plant my lettuce and some of my herbs...
off and running, have a good day.
Linda