Author Topic: Tuesday, March 24, 2015  (Read 765 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, March 24, 2015
« on: March 24, 2015, 06:36:53 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, March 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 06:41:27 AM »
So just another day in paradise, HA.  Same old routine. With any luck I will clean out bedroom and clean off desk. I need to start making posters for our churchs easter bake sale. I also keep procrastinating making phone calls so need that on my list also. So far chicks are doing good. Have any of you ever made a homemade flock block for your chickens? I think I will try. I will pick 2 up at city when I go Friday. Off to see the cows/calves

Coffee on the go
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:33:15 AM »
Hello all!  Just another same old, same old day around here, but I'm not complaining.  I thrive on routine.

After housework and school work is done I'll be heading out to plant lettuce and more onions.  Can't wait to eat some fresh vegetables!

Guess I need to get busy.  It's a pain typing on this kindle, but since my computer died it's all I've got. :(

Have a good day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 08:01:45 AM »
Good morning!

Well, the rain we were supposed to get yesterday didn't come til last night.  ;D  Rain is predicted for tonight again.

Alex did great with his dentist appointment yesterday.  First time he's had to have cavities filled.  I never did get to the laundry yesterday so that is definitely on the agenda for today.  I've also got a list of food I need to prepare to use up stuff.

Tomorrow is Christie's 16th birthday.  So I've got stuff to do to get ready for that.  Her big party was Saturday so tomorrow is the family celebration.

Have a great day!

Merilee