Author Topic: Friday, April 3, 2015  (Read 1148 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, April 3, 2015
« on: April 03, 2015, 06:56:49 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, April 3, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 07:13:58 AM »
I have been reading about your days just haven't had opportunity to post.  Nothing exciting here just busy with calving and my bedroom update.  I finally have all the things I need to put my room back together.  I need to wash the trim and do touch up paint.  Then things can come back in only all washed up and sorted out.  It will feel so good. Like moving into a new house.  Our bathroom on our bedroom I will paint and Ross made us a new medicine cabinet so we need to polyurethane that and attach the mirrors. I bought some trim that has design in it to go around the outside to change the look.  I can't wait.  I will be baking for bake sale that our church has tomorrow and I need to make the price tags also.  I went to city yesterday to get the chicks and the truck didn't come in.  I paid for them and Megan will be coming home from college so she will pick them up.  The store had rabbits back in so I got the kids the 2 I promised them.  We already had cage that they fixed up a little.  We are getting a load of safflower seed today and always look forward to his visit.  Better go check cows so I can move along and get the feeding done so I can accomplish my list.  I finally got 2 diaper cakes done. 1 is delivered. And got a wedding present out of here.  I have a ton of stuff to go to storage shed. That needs a major cleaning out but needs to get warmer.  It has been so windy lately. I need to burn garbage.  We so desperately need rain.  There has been some huge fires in our area. Very scary.

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 07:50:19 AM »
Oh my goodness Janice!  I think I need to sit down after reading everything you have going on!!

I think I have gotten spoiled to have that last one out the door, and only have to schedule and organize for two now.
(At least for the most part).

Going out of town to see Phantom of the Opera tonight.  Looking forward to it, but just realized that it doesn't start until 8pm, and is a nearly 3 hour show.  Yikes!   I sure hope I can stay awake!  I am used to being in bed by 11! 
We are staying there tonight, and headed to ballgames nearby tomorrow.  Hope the weather warms up some!

Kind of a mellow day until we leave later.  Need to work on a couple loads of laundry, and that's about it.

We are updating 2 bathrooms and the kitchen (paint, backsplash, bathroom flooring) so I need to make some decisions so we can get moving on those projects.  It will feel so good to have that done!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Enjoy the Easter weekend!  Hope everyone has a chance to enjoy family!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 08:48:04 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   Well, Janice, after reading your post I feel kind of like a slug. LOL Nah, not really. I was busy like that too when our kids were that age. Some times I miss those days, then I thump myself on the head and say 'REALLY?'. LOL Don't miss getting up at daylight to milk goats, slop pigs, feed chickens, turkeys, ducks, take care of rabbits, then heading to the garden. Those are good memories, but I am glad they are memories.  ;)
   We had more rain last night and the wind is trying to blow us away today. So looks like another slow day of piddling and knitting.  :D I will miss these days about mid July. LOL
   Pam, enjoy the play. Maybe you can take a nap today so you can stay awake tonight.  8)
   Janice, I sure hope you get to slow down for Easter and just relax! I'll bet the kids loved their bunnies.

You all have a great day and a wonderful Easter weekend!
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 07:54:17 PM »
It is funny it doesnt seem like I am that busy until you guys comment. Then I have to go reread post. Nah It is just normal day always fun to see someone elses perspective. My life is so much different because we live on a farm/ranch.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:55:19 PM by wrancher »

Offline wrancher

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 08:35:43 PM »
My sil is getting married in May. Her dad died when she was a senior in high school I found this poem for her we are using at wedding along with his picture of them together

In Memory of my Dad

Dear Lord please clear a spot for him.
He should have the perfect view.
His little girl’s a bride today,
And she’s counting on you.
Please let her feel his presence,
As she journeys down the aisle.
But as well notice his absence,
If only for a little while.
Let Her stop to think of him,
As she is given away.
And know that if he could ,
He would be here with her today.
Dear Lord please clear a spot for him,
He should have the perfect view,
And if he should get sad today.
Dear Lord I count on you.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 08:29:56 AM »
Oh Janice that is beautiful! It brought tears to my eyes and made me think of my dad who has been gone for 18 years. I think she will be touched to hear/read this, but expect tears.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie