Author Topic: Friday, April 10  (Read 1024 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, April 10
« on: April 10, 2015, 07:27:05 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, April 10
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 07:33:14 AM »
Looks like a beautiful day supposed to be 67.  It actually would be so beautiful if it would rain but doesn't look like that will happen.  Today lane has a golf meet? Is that what you call them or just golf? So new to this. I am still debating but think I will go to city to watch him.  I need to do an egg delivery and get some stuff for bridal shower.  Ross and kids might go to this camp thing that the guys have each year.  Ashley is having a friend for the weekend so I am gonna have some chores for them along with doing a makeover on Ashley's room.  We finally have a bathroom that looks awesome!  Feels so good.  Now Ashley's room.  It takes a while to get things done no wonder I have procrastinated.  Well better run

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, April 10
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 08:30:52 AM »
Good morning!

Spring is in full swing here.  I love opening the blinds each morning to see the beauties of nature through my windows.

Today will be a light day for me.  There's house cleaning to do (dust, vacuum, mop, clean bathrooms) but those are chores my older kids help with so we'll do that this afternoon after school.

I'm going to deep clean my pantry.  I have some Tupperware containers that need to be refilled.  Also, I discovered that a bag of potatoes that was on the floor had a bad potato and the nasty juice went all over the floor.  It smells bad so it needs to be cleaned up.  So I might as well do the whole pantry.

I'm also going to continue working on the office.  And clean out the holding containers.  I have a "clean sweep" method of quickly tidying a room by tossing whatever doesn't belong in the room in a box/basket/tote/whatever then taking it downstairs for sorting.  I've got 4 of them I need to go through.  I think it's time for a toy rotation too.

I think that's all for today.  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Merilee