Author Topic: Saturday , April 18  (Read 752 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday , April 18
« on: April 18, 2015, 07:20:56 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday , April 18
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 07:27:24 AM »
We finally had a little bit of rain last night. We are supposed to get more today I pray. I am back in from chicken chores and will finish getting ready and leave in about 20 minutes. Megan didn't come home as she lost her only key to car. Ugh. She went to dealership to have cut but it really needs to be programmed and u need a machine to do it. I told her to call lock shop. We bought aaa but not sure if they cover that. Ugh. So u have vehicle loaded down with stuff for consignment store. Need to get stuff for shower and brandings better get moving

Coffee on the run
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Saturday , April 18
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow,
   It is the same old same old here. Looks like rain, rain predicted, but will we actually get any? That is the question. It sprinkled for about 5 minutes. Sure hope this isn't going to be another dry year.
  I am getting ready to get the dishes done. Isaiah said he and Maddison would be here about noon. I think we are grilling hot dogs and burgers, but if it is raining, I will cook them in here.  ;) I think our son has finally grown up. He turned 30 in Feb. and just seems so much more mature. I think he is finally getting what is important in life. He comes back to Missouri every other weekend to see his daughter, calls us mostly weekly and comes to see us once or twice a month. It does my heart good to see the man he has become. I knew he had it in him, just wasn't sure he would ever let it out. LOL Thanks for putting up with an old mama brag.
   Chickies are doing good. I am ready for that first egg, but I guess I have to wait a few months. LOL  ::)
  You all have a good weekend.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie