Author Topic: Mon. April 20th  (Read 949 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Mon. April 20th
« on: April 20, 2015, 06:33:13 AM »
Good morning,
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Re: Mon. April 20th
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 06:42:22 AM »
   How are all of you today?  :) It is cold and windy here. It got down to 40* last night. I was concerned about my baby chicks, but they are doing fine. I did add another lamp to their area, though, just in case. I will check on them every couple of hours to make sure they are not getting too warm.  They are growing fast.
    The sun is shining, but the high is only supposed to be in the lower 60s. It wouldn't seem so bad if not for the wind.  :-\ Not much we can do today since it is really muddy. I guess it will be another day of piddling in the house. Doesn't that sound horrible? LOL  :D I may take a nap if I can get the furbabies to scoot over a bit. 
   I checked yesterday and the Kennebec potatoes are coming up now, but still no sign of the Yukon Gold. I keep seeing picture on FB where local people are finding mushrooms. Makes my mouth water, but not enough to head to the woods and get covered in ticks and poison ivy.  :( I could say something to one of my brothers and I am sure they would find my some, but I don't really need them. They are really rich.  ::)
   Everyone have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 07:35:11 AM »
Good morning.

Beautiful morning here.  Will get up to high 60s today.

We had a great weekend celebrating Steven's birthday.  And that concludes the birthday celebrations for awhile. Next one is in July.

Today is laundry day so that'll be my main focus.  I also need to run to the store and get replacement propane tanks.  We ran out halfway through grilling the chicken last night for Steven's birthday dinner!  I'll also work on whittling down my to do list.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:07:12 AM »
Good morning all!

We had 4 amazing days of sunshine and great temps in the low 70's!!  Now back to the reality of Spring.  It is rainy and gloomy and back in the 40-50's and will be for the next 4 or 5 days.  I looked at an extended forecast, and it says nothing into the 70's until JUNE!!!  I am hoping the forecast is not accurate! 

I was able to get out and get a good walk in on the trails a couple times over the weekend.  That felt good!  I guess I will have to do a walking dvd today.   

I was going to run to the grocery store today, but maybe I will save that for tomorrow.  Not that the weather will be any more conducive than it is today.  Maybe I can mentally prepare to tackle it though!!

I need to place an order on-line for some tiles for our kitchen.  I have a coupon that expires today, so I will do that.  Just have to make sure on how much I need.

I am stripping wallpaper in my upstairs bathroom, so I will work on that today.  I have it about half done, so at least I have a start on it. Not a fun project, but needs to be done!!   I need to stop dragging my feet and procrastinating!   :)

So, I guess I have a pretty full day ahead.  I had better get to it!

Hubby is out of town for work today, so I will do whatever for dinner. 
I am kind of waffling between cheerios or ice cream right now!!    ;)

Hope everyone has a sunny and productive day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 10:32:54 AM »
Today is catch up day. I have been out and did most of chores but still have bulls and chickens to feed. I have to get house straightend after this weekend. I also need to get ready for SIL bridal shower on Saturday