The Hearth > Managing a Household

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

<< < (3/3)

greyhoundgirl:

--- Quote from: wrancher on September 18, 2013, 07:20:45 AM ---Catherine did you print out a 40% off coupon for hobby lobby

--- End quote ---

Always!   ;)  The t-shirts are always on sale but I picked up a birthday card for a friend and used it on that.  :)

greyhoundgirl:

--- Quote from: Pat in Tenn on September 18, 2013, 09:34:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: greyhoundgirl on September 18, 2013, 07:00:42 AM ---Good morning!

Catherine - I just ordered my first basket from Bountiful Baskets and will pick it up on Friday. I also added on the Mexican pack to my order. I can't wait!

--- End quote ---

It was a great Mexican pack this week!  Of course, it can vary from week to week but this one had Anaheim (aka Hatch) peppers, jalapenos, avocados, onions, garlic, tomatillas, and limes.
--- End quote ---

MoWin:
Good afternoon,

I thought I had posted, but I guess not.   :D It is a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and we have a strong 20-25 mph wind. It was perfect to hang clothes on the line. Things dried in quick order.  ;) So all the clothes are off the line and put away.  ;D

I also made a quick trip to Walmart and Aldis this morning to get some fresh produce. I stopped and filled the car on the way home. Not much else to do today. I do still need to work out. I usually do that right after Kevin leaves for work, but I was busy putting stuff away, so never got it done. I may just spend some time on my stationary bike.  :)

I will do some more quilting on Shadowy Stars this evening. I am on the last block.  ;D Just have the top borders to do after that and it is done! 8) (Well after I soak the blue marks out and put the binding on. LOL)

You all have a wonderful afternoon and evening.

Blessings,
Winona

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version