Author Topic: Friday, April 24, 2015  (Read 852 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, April 24, 2015
« on: April 24, 2015, 06:56:26 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, April 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 07:07:44 AM »
Looks like a nice day out. Little wind. It is suppose to be 74 but chances of rain. We need rain so bad. we had a shower last night. Lane has a golf tournament today at our local course. Yeah  I will probably go in towards the end and watch him. He gets nervous when we are there. Plus he has so much to learn being his 1st year doing it. I hope to move my chicks out of their spot I 1st put them in. They are getting huge. They are to little to be put with my olders just yet. I have a boat in there I need to pull out and sell on craigslist. And I need to fix a spot by two doors where they could get out or something could get in and get them. Then I have an automatic waterer thing that helps when it gets warmer out to make sure they have water all the time. Not looking forward to it but it needs done. Normal chores and I have been working at getting some weeding done around here. I still never got to garage yesterday guess it will be family weekend project. ha I am serving fruit pizza at bridal shower but will probably have to make tomorrow.