The Hearth > Managing a Household

Thrusday, September 19.2013

(1/5) > >>

wrancher:
Good Morning

wrancher:
I need to some house cleaning today before I head out to haul more hay, We got a load of calves yesterday that we are feeding for another guy. Right now we just have them in a pasture. Some already got out into the tree patch but we got them back in. Dh is suppose to help neighbors after lunch pack silage.  I also want to can my salsa.

fishermanwife:
Good Morning! Drinking my coffee while laundry washes, waiting for 10 oclock to get here to take Ollie to the Dr he got red spots, I look at them and them he points to freckles on my arm and says "no you got spots", lol he so funny now days yesterday he told me "you break my heart". After Dr we have to run by walmart and then marvins for some stock up items. At 4 daughter has a softball game and 550 a teachers meeting so Ill cook up some potato soup before game so dinner will be ready hopefully we can get to bed on time we all have been so tired lately. Have a great day everyone.

MissMandy:
Morning Ladies!

Getting back into the swing of things around here after our long weekend in Manhattan.  Jean head out to work around 5AM, and after napping a little after getting him on the road I head in to town to drop Graham off at the groomer and hit Rite Aid.  Sadly, no one in town seems to carry the color of nail polish I'm looking for, including Rite Aid (it's a hard life, right?? 8) ;D ). 

Now back home I'm having my coffee and starting on my NSA work for the day.  I also need to work on laundry at some point.  Pretty normal day around here!  Dinner tonight is something with ground turkey. 

Have a wonderful day!

Mandy :)

Proudmama:
Good morning!

It is an absolutely beautiful day today!!!  I, unfortunately, am suffering from either allergies or a cold so am not feeling 100% today.  And, I didn't get to bed on time last night so I am tired as well.  Bleh!

I have already taken care of the checkbook, cleaned up the kitchen, went food shopping, picked up Doug's suit from the cleaners and put most of the food away.  I still have to wash off the apples and tomatoes I bought at the produce store.  The tomatoes are seconds so I plan on roasting them in the oven and then freezing them for soup, stews, pasta, etc. for the winter.  I am not sure I will do that today.  I also need to finish up the girls' laundry and go pick up my egg order a bit later. 

Dinner tonight is fish cakes, baked potatoes and string beans.

Have a glorious day!

Denise

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version