Author Topic: Thrusday, September 19.2013  (Read 5632 times)

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, September 19.2013
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 12:17:45 PM »
So far my list hasn't really happened. I fueled up one tractor and went and unloaded bales off trailer then took tractor out to new field to start gathering bales. DH came and picked me up and we went and filled airseeder. He ran out of that too. I just got back and cleaned my hotspot I have been wanting to do all week then headed over and checked some cows and we had a dead calf. I think lightening struck it. Now DH just left to help neighbor and I am fixin to head out and row bales and bring in 1 load on my way home. I wont have a tractor to unload it till DH is home tonight. I need to have DD wash floor in walk in cooler when she gets home as there is something sticky in there. ugh

We haven't had satellite in 20 years but we are just getting it to watch football unless someone knows how to watch football online for free.  We aren't real big tv watchers. Around 7 or so we might turn it on. Kids have to have homework done before they can watch. We like Duck Dynasty, Greys Anatomy (I), Longmire, Burn Notice as you can see these are off Netflix.

Offline calicogirl

• Buddy
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 12:48:56 PM »
I'm looking forward to the new season of NCIS:LA, Criminal Minds, CSI, Revenge, and Master Chef Jr, where kids are contestants, that is going to be so fun! Winona, I'll probably pass on The Voice also. Ceelo is ok, but I cannot stand Christina, she is so full of herself. I will miss seeing Blake though, he makes the show,lol.

Teresa
Teresa in North AL
Married to Greg
Mom to Brandon,Heather,John,Amy,Melanie,Trey and Joel
Step Mom to Peggy
Nana to Elizabeth,Brianna,Joshua, Raylan and Olivia
Fur-mama to 2 dogs and 2 cats
Feather-mama to 2 parrots and 27 chickens

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 03:03:41 PM »
Alice,
I have watched a few seasons of Survivor, but just didn't get into this season. So I pretty much skipped the whole thing. LOL

I hardly ever miss Judge Judy, though.Since she is on right now, I am off to watch her.  8) By the way, I did not watch her while Kevin was at home on vacation. He really dislikes her. I would rather not watch her than hear his snarls about her. LOL

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 09:48:33 PM »
My favorite shows are big bang theory and downton abbey (for the clothes! i wish I could get away with wearing clothes like theirs)  Those are the only new shows I watch.  The rest are all old reruns that i never tire of.  Friends, seinfeld, frasier, simpsons, king of the hill... all of the ones that were popular during my teen/high school years. 
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 04:54:32 AM »
We love Duck Dynasty, Longmire, American Hoggers to name a few. Duck dynasty was hilarious this past Wednesday. I also like cooking shows. And I watch alot of the news. I probably shouldnt. So much negativity on there. But I have to watch it daily.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 05:04:28 AM »
I often have the TV on as background noise during the day but I am trying to cut back on that.  I have been trying to leave it off until lunch at least.  I tend to leave on Turner Classic Movies because I am a movie nut but I also watch reruns of Bones and Law & Order.  At night, the girls or Doug usually pick what we watch.  Well, they watch.  I usually read and only glance at what they are watching.  When the new seasons start, I will watch Elementary, CSI and Grey's Anatomy but I use the OnDemand feature and watch during the day when I am home by myself.  Doug usually watches sports as well as Pawn Stars, American Pickers and a few shows on HGTV.  Molly is a HUGE fan of all of the movies on the Hallmark Movie Channel.  On Saturdays, we usually watch a movie.  I watch Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife using the OnDemand feature, too or on Netflix or DVD.

Denise

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 05:37:13 AM »
Denise,

I'm trying to find the Hallmark channel and I can't even find it on AT&T's lineup. Any ideas anyone on what channel that is? I love Hallmark movies!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Proudmama

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 06:10:06 AM »
Alice - We have Comcast and have a special bundle package so we have both the Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Movie Channel.  The movie channel mostly shows movies except for episodes of Matlock, Murder She Wrote and a few other mystery shows.  Perhaps the AT&T website will show a channel line up for you.

Denise