Author Topic: Friday May 29  (Read 812 times)

Offline Cathie

Friday May 29
« on: May 29, 2015, 08:00:01 AM »
Good morning -

At work taking a coffee break :)

Decided on pizza in pizza oven tonight.  I'll make rice for me.  I would really like to do mashed potato pancakes though  ;D we will see. 

Hope you all have a great Friday!

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: Friday May 29
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:21:54 AM »
Hey Cathie!  Good to see you this morning :).

Good morning everyone else! 

I actually slept well last night - WOOOOOOOO!!!  I woke up feeling pretty good and went to yoga this morning.  I'm back home now and I've had breakfast and done some NSA work.  I still need to make the bed, and go over the bathrooms and the floors.  Not sure what's for dinner tonight, since I don't know yet if one or both of us will be home or not.  Nothing else too exciting going on, and that's just the way I like it! ;D

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy

Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Friday May 29
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 02:22:27 PM »
Hello ladies!

I'm just sitting here with Trev and having some gluten free pizza for lunch.  Its been a busy morning.  The hubs is taking Brandon back home to go on a canoe trip with the boys old Scout troop.  He cut his finger (small cut) a couple days ago and it looked a little red and swollen so we went to the doctor to make sure it was okay before we sent him off to the middle of nowhere in Utah for a week.  They gave us a prescription for some antibiotics for him to take if it looks like its getting redder or starts hurting.  So they left after that and when I got home, i got a call from them saying the Brandon forgot his retainers so I met them on their way out of town.  Decided that I would get some strawberries since I was a block away from the roadside stand.  I had seen them picking berries this morning so I knew they would be open today. 

So, now I'm home and having lunch.  Thinking I should shower soon but I also think watching a movie sounds good too.  ;)

Not sure what we're doing for dinner.  I have to get Trev to meet up with the boys local troop here for camping this weekend.  I think I may go browse the outlet mall after that since the hubs won't be home until later this evening.

Mandy - glad you got some rest!  I slept well too last night for the first time in weeks.  It was nice!