Author Topic: Saturday, May 30, 2015  (Read 661 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, May 30, 2015
« on: May 30, 2015, 06:17:21 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, May 30, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 06:31:31 AM »
The reason I just write good morning and then start my post is I get interrupted so many times posting that by the time I actually hit post 3 people could have posted and then my post sounds funny. So.. Today we head to Ross sister wedding about 2 1/2 hrs away. Of course we still have chores to do. Now Ashley is getting in the horses to gather some cattle we need to get in another spot with a horse trailer though. Yesterday we trailed a group of cows to pasture 5 miles. So I need to wrap presents that I finally got a box for last night from a friend.  I need to pack and load some stuff I want to take to consignment store on way and pickup my new glasses. Can not wait.  I am thinking about eye surgery but I hate the idea of surgery. So have my servants working,(washer and dishwasher). I got my kids stuff back form when they were camping and boy what a muddy mess.  Thats Sunday when we get back. We also might get home and brand some cows we bought so we can kick them down with the rest of the ones we have to brand of the calves. This week we need to get our branding in and sort calves and get all the cows moved to pasture.  Then bulls go in on Friday and I am wanting to leave for camping Friday night- Sunday. That will only happen if all the things I just named off work. It would be doable any other time but more rains are predicted next week.  I already froze sloppy joes, taco meat for taco salad. Made lemon bars and banana bars, Well I need to get things cleaned up and loaded and get everyone ready for wedding. Leaving around 9 or 10.  The only thing I am looking forward to at wedding is seeing my new nephews baby. I seen it at hospital and the rest of my family hasnt seen her yet.  Love babies!!!

Coffee time
Janice