Author Topic: Replacement parts for bosch mixer  (Read 3757 times)

Offline Rooney

Replacement parts for bosch mixer
« on: September 19, 2013, 08:42:04 PM »
Does anyone know where would be a good place to get bosch mixer replacement parts?  Maybe somewhere you have ordered from before.  I went to bake bread and the part that holds the dough hook in place was gone.  Bummer. :( Oh well it meant chocolate cakes instead. ;)  Any info would be appreciated. :)

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
Re: Replacement parts for bosch mixer
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:09:15 PM »
I'm a little confused... but I do have an older Bosch mixer. With mine, you put the bowl in place, and then you put the dough hook on top of it. I do have to twirl it a little to click in place, but there's nothing on top of it? Admittedly, I wouldn't know if there was something that goes on top of it, I took it "as is" from my mom. :)
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 11:25:25 PM »
It is about a six year old mixer.  It has  some kind of a part to hold the dough hook in place and without it the dough hook won't attach.  It disappeared magically the same way most of my things disappear, by curious little hands. :)  I need to get the part soon, because the wheat I had in storage was still good and being able to bake our own bread with it will help with the coming months food bill.

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 11:41:55 PM »
I've seen this site come up several time over the years, mostly from Homemakers Homestead. So... I'm going to guess other ladies had success with ordering from them.

http://www.pleasanthillgrain.com/replacement_parts_bosch_univ-plus.aspx

Anyhow, I see that they have 2 common mixer types, and I have the Classic Bosch mixer. I assume it's about 14 years old, since my mom bought it for the Y2k. I also have her grinder, an original Whisper Mill. Haven't killed it yet... but I've told my husband that if I do, it's one of those things that get replaced as soon as we have the funds! :D
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 11:29:53 AM »
I've seen this site come up several time over the years, mostly from Homemakers Homestead. So... I'm going to guess other ladies had success with ordering from them.

Anyhow, I see that they have 2 common mixer types, and I have the Classic Bosch mixer. I assume it's about 14 years old, since my mom bought it for the Y2k. I also have her grinder, an original Whisper Mill. Haven't killed it yet... but I've told my husband that if I do, it's one of those things that get replaced as soon as we have the funds! :D
I'm pretty sure that is where I bought it.  Probably a good place to start.  Not sure if they carry replacement parts.  They may though because they do for the Berkeys.  Thanks for the reminder.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »

Thanks!  Found it there. ;D