The Hearth > Managing a Household

Friday. September 20, 2013

(1/2) > >>

wrancher:
Good Morning

wrancher:
An at home day but we have 3 days worth to fit into 1.  DS has a football jamboree tomorrow in another town and Sunday  we are helping my dad with a retaining wall as my mom is out of town. So DH will be planting and I will be hauling hay and whatever else that comes our way. We ordered dish and an email came saying they would be here today  :o ugh No phone calls? So maybe dish will be here to sit up satelite. Funny the only reason we are buying it is for football and we will be gone.  We will have to take the guy around with the creep feed to the different pastures today also. I want to wash floor in walk in that didnt get done yesterday and clean out fridge if possible. I mean it really needs it and we pickup bountiful baskets tomorrow but time runs away. So will start laundry and get the coffee!!

Have a great day
Janice

Cheryl:
Good morning!

I'm waiting on the washer to finish so I can hang out the first load.  All the outside animals have been fed and after hanging the laundry, I'll have school with Emily. 

It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I don't know what our plans for the weekend will include.  I'd like to go to Sam's Club and stock up on some things.

Well, gotta go hang laundry.  Have a great day! :)

MissMandy:
Morning Ladies!

After getting Jean on the road about 5AM I went back to bed.  I'm meeting with a group of church ladies for our 'knitting night' (read: snacking, chatting, and very little knitting!) tonight, so I need to come up with a healthy-ish side dish and make a batch of fall sangria to share before heading over.  Also today I need to get to the laundry I never did yesterday (whoops :o!), and our floors could use a once-over, too.  I should probably also figure out a knitting project to take that doesn't need a pattern/much brain power, just in case we actually do some knitting!

Dinner tonight is out at knitting night (been saving my calories all week!).

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy :)

mooremama:
Good morning  :D

We've had a busy morning so far.  I have all the laundry washed and on the line, I've carried and stacked wood that Sam and Aaron have chopped over the last few days, emptied all the trashcans, got my bedroom straightened up (which was a job!),  unloaded the dishwasher and fixed breakfast 3 different times and cleaned the kitchen all 3 times.  Both boys are laying back down after both of them having a rough night; full moons really affect them. 

I'm not sure what the rest of the day holds.  I do have to get Lainey from school at 2:30 and Sam will be getting home from his part time job about that time too.  He took tonight off from his full time job for our anniversary, which was yesterday.  We are going out to eat and I get to pick the place!!  Sam's only request is that we go somewhere with good steaks.  We'll probably end up going to a family ran restaurant called The Angus. 

I've gotta get up from here.  Rest time is over.  :D

Beth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version