Author Topic: WHAT??  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Anne Ofalamo

• ~never lose your JOY
    • anne of alamo blog
Re: WHAT??
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 09:21:14 AM »
I am so excited about Christmas. My precious DiL asked if they (son and her) can stay the night and have a Christmas morning.  Her family is a bit different than ours in celebrating (her mom is one of my bestest friends), and she wants a traditional open presents fun Christmas morning. We always have pj's for Christmas eve and a fun snack...so I am making matching pjs starting next week for the whole gang! woo hoo I can't wait to hang her stocking. She has never had one!
married 25 years
7kids
boys; 19(married), 17, 10, 8, and 7
twin girls 16
2 dogs
blogging our life here

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
I am so excited about Christmas. My precious DiL asked if they (son and her) can stay the night and have a Christmas morning.  Her family is a bit different than ours in celebrating (her mom is one of my bestest friends), and she wants a traditional open presents fun Christmas morning. We always have pj's for Christmas eve and a fun snack...so I am making matching pjs starting next week for the whole gang! woo hoo I can't wait to hang her stocking. She has never had one!

Share a picture of the stocking when its done  :D

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 12:30:55 PM »
Oh Anne, how fun!!  What a great experience it sounds like this will be, getting to create a 'traditional' Christmas morning for someone :)

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥